ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial Day Menu - 4th of July Menu UPDATED!

Who's grilling, who's chilling?

Grilling out BBQ chicken. Fresh corn, tomato and cucumber salad, coleslaw, peach dessert.

Quiet day of thanks for our guys who didn't make it back home. 🇺🇸
Brisket, 🌽, bbq beans, cole slaw.

Reactions: JC-NOLE-77
Smoking three racks of ribs, jalapeño maple baked beans, fried okra and lots of bourbon.

We have been cooking our okra by cutting long ways and add salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic, olive oil, lime and habanero powder (for a nice spicy kick) and smoking until it gets crispy.

Reactions: bryanscho
We have been cooking our okra by cutting long ways and add salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic, olive oil, lime and habanero powder (for a nice spicy kick) and smoking until it gets crispy.
How long are you smoking for?

I put them on the top rack and smoke them with the meat on the bottom for the last 30 min to an hour. After I pull the meat out I will crank up the smoker to 350 and peak at it every 15-30 minutes until it starts to look like the okra is about to burn up. I grew up eating fried okra fried so long it is like eating pop corn, lol. So crunchy chip like okra is the texture I'm going for.

Ribs, homemade potato salad, fresh coleslaw, baked beans (a favorite) marinated tomato/cucumber salad and homemade peach cobbler.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! 🇺🇸
Your menu thing reminds me of Grandpa Jones on Hee Haw.
Grandpa, Grandpa, "What's for supper?"
It's like I've bean there before.

Who's grilling, who's chilling?

Grilling out BBQ chicken. Fresh corn, tomato and cucumber salad, coleslaw, peach dessert.

Quiet day of thanks for our guys who didn't make it back home. 🇺🇸
Please tell me more about your cucumber salad. It literally makes my mouth water. Thanks.

Ribs, potato salad, baked beans and salad.
Baked beans? Just be careful of that Seminole DownWind....
Can you kindly share with us your upcoming Labor Day menu?
This is like asking GrandPa on Hee Haw; "Grandpa, Grandpa, What's for Supper?" I'm leaving now.....................😷

Baked beans? Just be careful of that Seminole DownWind....
Can you kindly share with us your upcoming Labor Day menu?
This is like asking GrandPa on Hee Haw; "Grandpa, Grandpa, What's for Supper?" I'm leaving now.....................😷
I'll be on the road Labor Day...heading home after watching my Noles take the Fight out of the Irish the night before. 🏈

Reactions: WRWnole85
Ribs, potato salad, baked beans and salad.
And what will be your Labor Day Feed? Your menus are so exciting and I can't wait!
More baked beans? You must be from Bean Town. :) Let me guess. You're a Southie just downwind from Michael's Bakery and the Gaaaden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT