ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders

tbdnole_70_08

Walk-on
Apr 23, 2005
UPDATE: Etta made the team and will be a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader in 2015! Thanks to everyone in the Locker Room for their help making her dreams come true!

As a long time lurker, I know I find it annoying when other lurkers come out of the woodwork to ask the Locker Room for help, but I figured y'all might give me a pass based on context.

My little sister's (sorry no pics) best friend (pics in the link) is in the finals to be a Miami Dolphins cheerleader. Her name is Etta, she has previously been a dancer for the Florida Panthers, but it has been a life long dream of hers to cheer for the Dolphins. She is a sweet and beautiful girl who is a very talented dancer and a lifelong Nole (I wouldn't have wasted the LR's time if she was a gata.) When you vote you get to pick five girls, my other four were, Adriana M., Brittany M., Trisha and Allison with two L's. Thanks for your help; I'd love to know some of your favorites!

http://www.dolphinscheerleaders.com/you-pick-the-squad-2015

Last edited:
How'd you leave out Felicia who was FSU's biggest fan on campus?

I had no idea Felicia was affiliated with FSU. Do you have a link or can you give me cliff notes on her story? It appears you can vote multiple times so I just went back and voted for Felicia five more times.

Thanks to everyone for your help! I'll be sure to update the LR with the results for both girls.

I have no idea, I just happened to notice the little popup that came up.

I hadn't seen the pop up bios until you mentioned them. Lots of teachers and teachers represented. There was one girl who appears to already be on the team that is a senior in high school. That seems crazy to me. There's no way I would let me daughter be a Dolphins cheerleader at 17 or 18.

Done. I tried to give the edge to the new girls, since they didn't have the benefit of the professionally airbrushed photos that the current/previous cheerleaders had.

I did the same. Good call, Russ.

I hadn't seen the pop up bios until you mentioned them. Lots of teachers and teachers represented. There was one girl who appears to already be on the team that is a senior in high school. That seems crazy to me. There's no way I would let me daughter be a Dolphins cheerleader at 17 or 18.

I did the same. Good call, Russ.

I noticed that too and had to take a second look. I was very surprised.

UPDATE: Etta made the team and will be a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader in 2015! Thanks to everyone in the Locker Room for their help making her dreams come true!

Thanks for updating us. Many folks come on asking for a vote for something...and never provide an update.

Glad she made it.

ADVERTISEMENT