ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Vice (new series) Teaser 2021:

Dr. Nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2002
I’m sorry but this just looks/sounds so cool to those of us who were Miami Vice fans in the day.
Turn up the sound.

Reactions: FSUDoles
I recall listening to the Ron and Ron show on the way to work many years ago and Don Johnson called in to their show in early morning drunk as a skunk and mad. I don't remember why he called in, R&R were probably making fun of him or a movie he was in prior. It went back and for for a few minutes and ended up with Don shouting at R&R and threating to kick theur asses. One of the radio hosts said probably the funniest thing ever said on the radio. He yelled back something along the lines of, "If you show up, I will beat you down, Actor Boy!" I don't know why that struck me as funny as it did but I was crying with laughter.

I think Don entered rehab that next week so he obviously was having some serious issues with his drinking.

I recall listening to the Ron and Ron show on the way to work many years ago and Don Johnson called in to their show in early morning drunk as a skunk and mad. I don't remember why he called in, R&R were probably making fun of him or a movie he was in prior. It went back and for for a few minutes and ended up with Don shouting at R&R and threating to kick theur asses. One of the radio hosts said probably the funniest thing ever said on the radio. He yelled back something along the lines of, "If you show up, I will beat you down, Actor Boy!" I don't know why that struck me as funny as it did but I was crying with laughter.

I think Don entered rehab that next week so he obviously was having some serious issues with his drinking.
Funny and sad at the same time.

Reactions: SoddyNole
I see Edward James Olmos in the trailer. I wonder if that spells the end of Mayans MC. I enjoy that show and he has a big role. Maybe they're gonna kill him off?

Is this real or just something some fan edited together?

Looks like they are rebooting it. Got derailed a bit by Covid.

My family is from Miami but we evacuated in the 80's due to the violence and settled in Tally. What many don't realize is that stuff was actually happening.

Remember when Ron and Ron tried to pick a fight with Howard Stern when his show entered the S. Florida market. Howard said "Ron and Ron are about to be Gone and Gone", and they were soon after. LOL.

Reactions: SoddyNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT