ADVERTISEMENT

morning joe no fan of winston

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallyc

Freshman
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
joe just had a rant on cover up of rape charge---what is his problem?

Was thinking the same thing after watching it this morning. Went on a rant about the cover up that occurred in Tallahassee and that anyone who saw The Hunting Ground knows she is telling the truth

You actually watch "Morning Joe"?? What is your problem? ;)

He went to BAMA and UF and now lives in Manhattan- he is the definition of a rival racist hater. Apparently Joecan't read after all his education and watching a movie. He is a clown

Reactions: chipola nole
Joe is the "resident conservative" on a liberal talk show. He is actually a back stabbing opportunistic hack that got called out for engineering the attack on David Gregory so that he and Mika can get the Meet the Press gig. He will do and say anything to further his career, including backing liberal causes when it serves his interests. The NFL and the Bucs organization fully vetted the issue and if the accuser was "telling the truth" she would have given a live interview.

Joe is furious NBC didn't give him Meets the Press after Gregory was yanked.

Perhaps the King of the POS club. As an adult he's the guy you and the rest of the team couldn't wait to get a shot at on the first day of spring football practice.

Again this morning says he saw a documentary by the girl trying to make $ off Winston. He declares Winston guilty and Tallahassee corrupt. This guy deserves a special place in hell. Bama butt hurt.

Joe can go blow something! I think it's hilarious that all these tin foil hat wearing media tools are still piling on with the Winston hate. I love it that Winston has been picked #1 overall and that he was never charged with anything. At the end of the day, nothing the media said (made up) had any bearing on the final outcome! The game is over! Give it up media! Nothing you say matters anymore.

Joe can go blow something! I think it's hilarious that all these tin foil hat wearing media tools are still piling on with the Winston hate. I love it that Winston has been picked #1 overall and that he was never charged with anything. At the end of the day, nothing the media said (made up) had any bearing on the final outcome! The game is over! Give it up media! Nothing you say matters anymore.

And Joe's University of Florida cleared him scientifically.....twice

I know Joe's nuts but he influences media from DC to Boston. Noles mount up and pound his ass on twitter.

Ha I'm sure he's used to it! Not that there's anything wrong with that! :D

MSNBC Viewership is down to a TV left accidentally on in EL Paso and one that is permanently stuck on that channel in Portland so I would not be overly concerned

Reactions: nutmegnole
Don't kid yourself how low Bama supporters will go to attack Jameis. If he went to Bama it would be a different story, but since he spurned them then Jameis is fair game in their minds.

Reactions: mkjb
Don't kid yourself how low Bama supporters will go to attack Jameis. If he went to Bama it would be a different story, but since he spurned them then Jameis is fair game in their minds.
That is true. If he had gone to Alabama, nothing to see here. Can hear it now about how he'd been cleared by so many entities investigations, etc...
Stopped watching even occasionally the Monday after Jameis won heisman trophy. Barnacle made some comment about the only hardware he should pick up should have been shackles or something to that effect. I was really amazed at the level of hate.

That is true. If he had gone to Alabama, nothing to see here. Can hear it now about how he'd been cleared by so many entities investigations, etc...
Stopped watching even occasionally the Monday after Jameis won heisman trophy. Barnacle made some comment about the only hardware he should pick up should have been shackles or something to that effect. I was really amazed at the level of hate.

When the ratings are in the toilet, the likes of Scarborough are relegated to being controversial and doing anything to get attention.
Barnacle is a proven plagiarist. Anybody less ignorant would be ashamed to still be in the public eye.

Wow they could not have been more ignorant or more on the wrong side of the story....

"Only one side of the story has gotten out... Jameis Winston's side"... Really?

What a joke that segment was. If they are this wrong on this story what story can you believe them on?

"Journalism" is dead.

SFNole

Reactions: peezy28
I could not believe it. I was watching it live. It was so out of nowhere and the first thing to start the show. He was so utterly misinformed, with the two co-hosts nod along in agreement. One of them even brings up the crab picture with no background information on the picture. There has been a ton terrible stuff said about Winston by media/news personalities, but Joe's rant was the worst I have ever heard. Basically said he Winston was rapist and there was without a doubt a cover-up. So laughable that he said only Winston's side of thing has been reported. I really hope to see some formal pushback today from Winston's Camp/Tampa Bay/NFL. This type of bile should be met with force and not left unchecked.

When are people going to start pushing back on the inherent racism involved in this saga? If you took the entire same story (meaning same evidence, same Heisman QB celebrity status, same ambulance chasing lawyer, same 7 million dollar shake down, same lack of any charges or punishment after three reviews, same civil lawsuit ) and the QB was instead "Trip Carrington" and the accuser was an African American girl, it would be a competition for the Joe Scarborough's of the world to see who could bloviate the most about how unfair Trip was being treated.

Again this morning says he saw a documentary by the girl trying to make $ off Winston. He declares Winston guilty and Tallahassee corrupt. This guy deserves a special place in hell. Bama butt hurt.

Anybody who still think Winston raped that girl is just a plain idiot. Winston has been investigated probably more than anyone in history and still there are no charges and i expect the civil suit to be the same. Joe Scarborough... you are an idiot.

This is the dude who cheated on his wife while purporting to be a "Congressman." Quite amusing that a morally challenged political hack would make these comments.

I could not believe it. I was watching it live. It was so out of nowhere and the first thing to start the show. He was so utterly misinformed, with the two co-hosts nod along in agreement. One of them even brings up the crab picture with no background information on the picture. There has been a ton terrible stuff said about Winston by media/news personalities, but Joe's rant was the worst I have ever heard. Basically said he Winston was rapist and there was without a doubt a cover-up. So laughable that he said only Winston's side of thing has been reported. I really hope to see some formal pushback today from Winston's Camp/Tampa Bay/NFL. This type of bile should be met with force and not left unchecked.

When are people going to start pushing back on the inherent racism involved in this saga? If you took the entire same story (meaning same evidence, same Heisman QB celebrity status, same ambulance chasing lawyer, same 7 million dollar shake down, same lack of any charges or punishment after three reviews, same civil lawsuit ) and the QB was instead "Trip Carrington" and the accuser was an African American girl, it would be a competition for the Joe Scarborough's of the world to see who could bloviate the most about how unfair Trip was being treated.
I found it especially disturbing considering that Scarborough himself has been at the center of very, very suspicious circumstances (one of his aides was found dead in his own office - google Lori Klausutis). He, of all people, should know better than to convict someone based on circumstantial evidence.

his sidekick says, "we've only heard one side of that story and it has been the Jameis Winston side." One of the dumbest statements I have EVER seen TV by someone pretending to be smart.

It was disgusting what he said. It is now his LEAD story on his Twitter btw.

Florida State and Seminole Nation (among others) are being called out and need to light this guy up. With FACTS!!

"FORT WALTON BEACH, FL. - Lori Klausutis, a 28-year-old office worker for Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fl), was found dead in the congressman's district office. Police said preliminary findings from the medical examiner's office showed no foul play or any outward indication of suicide."

Scarborough and Dr. Phil have apparently accused Winston guilty of rape more than once. At some point I hope he sues them to high heaven.

I know Joe's nuts but he influences media from DC to Boston. Noles mount up and pound his ass on twitter.

He doesn't influence anybody or media anywhere. All he is doing is preaching to his "choir" which if you don't know is nothing but bed wetting, far left, progressive, liberal goo goo's.

What are the documents that this "documentary" is based on? Seems like they totally ignored all the documents that are in evidence to make this flick. What a piece of garbage this BAMA-GATA grad is. His hate is strong.

MSNBC Viewership is down to a TV left accidentally on in EL Paso and one that is permanently stuck on that channel in Portland so I would not be overly concerned

Good one. When he actually says something I could agree with politically, I have to read about it on Hot Air or a similar site. I will never watch that channel.

He doesn't influence anybody or media anywhere. All he is doing is preaching to his "choir" which if you don't know is nothing but bed wetting, far left, progressive, liberal goo goo's.

If you think Joe Scarbrough's "choir" is left wing, you are less informed than him, ESPN, the Tampa Bay Times, New York Times, and Christine Brennan combined.

This is where you "blame the left for the Jameis hate" always go wrong. The majority comes from knuckle-dragging SEC lovers, very few of whom are "far left" liberal anything. I will give you goo goos and bed wetters, though.

Reactions: goldmom
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT