ADVERTISEMENT

Moving to Tally #3

Frosty Frog

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2002
We arrived 4 weeks ago today. Took advantage of the smoking-hot real estate market in Port St. Lucie. Leased a home off the Bannerman Road and Deer Lake area. Tallahassee is so beautiful and we have always loved the change in seasons heat, humidity, cold, etc. Going to the ND baseball game next weekend. Go Noles!

Welcome. Have a friend who just retired here and he is going to baseball and softball games non stop. Enjoy.

Reactions: Dr. Nole
Did school here. Moved away for about 8 years. Moved back. Will never leave again. Welcome!

I'm glad you made it, the sprints start at noon at this year's track invitational, women's tennis v #5 Duke at 4, baseball at 7. There's no end to it, see you at the Petro station.

Last edited:
We arrived 4 weeks ago today. Took advantage of the smoking-hot real estate market in Port St. Lucie. Leased a home off the Bannerman Road and Deer Lake area. Tallahassee is so beautiful and we have always loved the change in seasons heat, humidity, cold, etc. Going to the ND baseball game next weekend. Go Noles!

Welcome back - welcome back - welcome back 🎵🎵………

You’re real close! When I can get around let’s meet for a drink at Bannerman Crossing or Hurricane.
AllNoles - Sorry for the delayed response, but they moved my post from the Tribal Council to the Locker Room and they don’t notify you and I didn’t catch it. Hey, when you are able to get up and about I can’t think of anything better than getting together with a fellow die-hard Nole. Right now, I’m living the dream! 👍🤗✋🏼😜 and hope you’ll be back on the swing of things ASAP!

AllNoles - Sorry for the delayed response, but they moved my post from the Tribal Council to the Locker Room and they don’t notify you and I didn’t catch it. Hey, when you are able to get up and about I can’t think of anything better than getting together with a fellow die-hard Nole. Right now, I’m living the dream! 👍🤗✋🏼😜 and hope you’ll be back on the swing of things ASAP!
Drove home from PT today and it wasn’t bad. I can get around by car now. Just limited number walker when I’m out.

We’ve got Springtime stuff all weekend and are preparing for all the stuff now (hope y’all are going to the music festival Friday and parade Saturday), but let’s try next week some time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT