ADVERTISEMENT

My daughters rescue dog...

Dr. Nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2002
...welcome “Tucker” to the world.
He is a Catahoula Leopard Dog...rescued from The Humane Society of Highlands County in Sebring Florida. Approximately 9 weeks old and weighs in at 6.1lbs...I guess I’m a grandfather?
0-F9-B85-F0-44-F9-4-AE7-906-F-913-DE2-F00515.jpg

I adopted a dog two weeks ago that I saw on Facebook. (A co-worker's friend connection) and he's a character. A two year old "Schnoodle" who's a fuzzball with tons of personality.
It has been very interesting watching her mom(my wife), my daughter and the new puppies interactions...”now he just drank some water so you’ll need to take him out to pee”. “He may whine a bit when you put him down for a nap but he’ll go to sleep in a bit...”

I adopted a dog two weeks ago that I saw on Facebook. (A co-worker's friend connection) and he's a character. A two year old "Schnoodle" who's a fuzzball with tons of personality.
Tons of personality? Does that mean he's fat? Or that he looks good at closing time? I hope he becomes a best buddy of yours.:eek:
If he acts out (and he will), I guess you won't be able to call the fuzz for assistance. The attachment to dogs are beyond words that can even begin to express.
Yankee Schnoodle Dandy! ;)

We had a Catahoula/Boxer mix years back named Buddy. He was an awesome dog that was very intelligent. Our current dog is a Plott Hound with a tiny bit of Pitbull in him that we gave the same name since they looked identical as puppies and have nearly the same level of intelligence and personalities.

Both were rescue dogs and nearly every day I couldn’t understand why someone would abandon such an awesome creature.

We had a Catahoula/Boxer mix years back named Buddy. He was an awesome dog that was very intelligent. Our current dog is a Plott Hound with a tiny bit of Pitbull in him that we gave the same name since they looked identical as puppies and have nearly the same level of intelligence and personalities.

Both were rescue dogs and nearly every day I couldn’t understand why someone would abandon such an awesome creature.
My dogs name is Buddy!

Reactions: kdswain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT