ADVERTISEMENT

My Tally weekend

goldmom

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Jacksonville
First let me say there are some aggravating things that I'm not used to - being a big city girl and all...
There are too many traffic lights too close together...and the lights aren't well coordinated. You make it through the first five second yellow light and oops the next one is a mere half block away.

I was appalled to walk through College Town and see all those kids NOT wearing masks. Decent percentage of adults not wearing them either. In hindsight I should not have even gone there.

Went into the pizza place just beyond MadSo and I'm just going to say it has to be run by a bunch of 20 year olds. No organization at running tables, not enough staff, seating patrons out of order regardless of matching the size of the parties to the tables. Zero waitstaff in masks. I will never go back. Very disappointed in our students if they're all like the kids inside, too. Vaping, yelling f-bombs across the room at friends.
Girls still wearing cutoffs with butt cheeks exposed, even though they need to drop 20/30 pounds and hit the gym. Cellulite at 18 is sooo not hot. Especially when you pair it with Doc Martins. Storm Sag Trooper must be a look now.

But damn they got a 1400 SAT. Must stay in all the time, eat junk food, and study, right?
And girls, just a fashion hint: the braless tube tops aren't great looking unless you happen to have a cute figure and aren't eligible for the next National Geographic annual Banana Breasts of the Year issue at the age of 19...:rolleyes:

The guys at FSU have never been an overwhelmingly hot bunch so nothing much has changed there. :)

On a positive note the new Holiday Inn on Appalachee is beautiful and the staff are great. I'll be back. If there's still a season by Oct. 3rd.

Ms. Goldmom,
The wife and I did not attend the game yesterday but these young ladies with their attire is atrocious. My wife instantly turns away our late teenage granddaughters away when they attempt to come to our home dressed that way. This is not cute.

You think it bad on the college campus, you should see the attempt of these young ladies attempting to leave a US Navy ship on any giving day with their see thru attire. Just elated to be Retired after 21 years in the Navy and not having regulate these issues on two fronts.

I really enjoy reading you post ma'am.

Reactions: rap4117 and goldmom
My fiance and I have no plans to return to college town any time soon. Between the drunk guy breaking his glass on the floor and threatening to eff up someone else at his table to the clientele being pretty obnoxious it just isn't our scene.

I know it has been 20 years since I last was a student but my goodness at the change of things. Mind you, I was no saint during my time there. I just can't remember a time where I needed my friends to drag me out of a place because of a disagreement at a dinner table in a public place.

Also, this was over the summer when things were slow.

Reactions: goldmom
Hey!?:Face with Tears of Joy

""The guys at FSU have never been an overwhelmingly hot bunch so nothing much has changed there. :) ""

Tallahassee is one of the worst places to drive I have ever been to. Going 5 miles can take 30 minutes, without much traffic.

I'm sorry about Goldmom's experience.

My Mom is 88, my wife has serious medical problems, my daughter is pregnant. I hate it but the best choice for me is to avoid FSU sporting events and college related business for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: QuaZ2002
I've gotten much more handsome since my college days.

Me too, for a while I was much more attractive than my college days. Mostly because I wasn’t broke. But I am afraid that age has caught up to me, and I do not have enough money to compensate.

if you saw some blonde chick walking a german shepherd and spending frivolously, she's mine. she doesn't dress as you described though (except the DM's) and she does use a mask :)

p.s. if you do ever spot a person meeting the above description while in Tallahasse, please slap the credit card out of her hand!

Reactions: LauderdaleNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT