ADVERTISEMENT

(NEED HELP) 5x - 17 = -x + 7, then x =

lol...I clearly need to go back to summer school.

Had to take an online test for a job. This was the hardest one, I ended up finding that it was 4.

Before the test began it said not to use any outside help.....sooooo, I clearly am off to a great start with them.

Well...If you are in sales, you should be able use use algebra to calculate this:

You sold 20 Boeing Jetliners. Your commission is 1% of the sale price. After 10 jets you get a 50% step up bonus. After 15 jetliners, you get a 100% step up bonus. Each jetliner sells for $50 million. How much commission do you receive?

Well...If you are in sales, you should be able use use algebra to calculate this:

You sold 20 Boeing Jetliners. Your commission is 1% of the sale price. After 10 jets you get a 50% step up bonus. After 15 jetliners, you get a 100% step up bonus. Each jetliner sells for $50 million. How much commission do you receive?

It's either 13.75M or 16M depending if that 100% step up is from the original 1% or from the 1.5% you made on jets 11-15. Either way, are you hiring?

I'm sorry, but that is sad. How did you graduate high school?

You don't have to apologize and good question. I did pass though...was just many moons ago.

Hope that helps answer your question.

How did you pass? What was your favorite subject?

I'm sorry, but that is sad. How did you graduate high school?

You don't have to apologize and good question. I did pass though...was just many moons ago.

Hope that helps answer your question.

How did you pass? What was your favorite subject?

At this point I'll have my personal assistant answer the question....

I once applied for a job as a construction inspector, and one of the questions in the interview was to calculate the area of a 3-4-5 right triangle.

no kidding. we are having to submit any commission disputes for Q2 this week, and we used yet another new commission structure this past quarter. I kid you not, this is the third plan within the last year and a half. I'm trying to calculate and not even sure how to do. It look eerily similar to your post. And of course to boot, even if you did know how to calculate there isn't a report that gives you the correct data in order to do.

i'm done ranting.

I worked with Koreans who couldn't speak English, but if I messed up their paycheck by 4 minutes, they sure as hell knew I screwed them. Math is universal!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT