ADVERTISEMENT

Need Two GA Tech Tickets

Thanks for the reply. Given you have 6 tickets it probably doesn't work for me as I am only looking for 2.

If anyone has tickets on the East side in Sections 13 or 14, please
text me, Jim, at 352-874-7892. Thank you

If anyone has tickets on the East side in Sections 13 or 14, please
text me, Jim, at 352-874-7892. Thank you
Jimbo11 (Jim) I have 2 tix in section 13, row 24, seats 22 & 23. My wife and I live in Tally. She is not sure about going to the game. We live in Tally and will make a decision by tomorrow which is when the email with our (2) tickets and parking instructions are expected from our FSU rep. Mikey Drinkard. So, Jim I'm saving your number (text). My wife, Susan will reach out to you to work out the details if you still need/want the tickets (assuming that she does not choose to attend). Howard

Reactions: Jimbo11
Would be interested in the tickets if still available. Thanks.

Jimbo11 (Jim) I have 2 tix in section 13, row 24, seats 22 & 23. My wife and I live in Tally. She is not sure about going to the game. We live in Tally and will make a decision by tomorrow which is when the email with our (2) tickets and parking instructions are expected from our FSU rep. Mikey Drinkard. So, Jim I'm saving your number (text). My wife, Susan will reach out to you to work out the details if you still need/want the tickets (assuming that she does not choose to attend). Howard
Jimbo-- Glad you found the two tixs. Thanks for responding. Go Noles!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT