ADVERTISEMENT

New Dr. Dre album released on Friday

QuaZ2002

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Anyone else going to pick this up? His only other two albums are classics so i'm inclined to give this a shot. All the usual names will be featured and he says this will be his last album. It's called Compton: A Soundtrack.

Anyone else going to pick this up? His only other two albums are classics so i'm inclined to give this a shot. All the usual names will be featured and he says this will be his last album. It's called Compton: A Soundtrack.

His second album was not a classic. I'm referring to that Aftermath album in between the two Chronics with the "Ding Dong" song.

Don't think so.

I'm not sure there is an artist out that I will go buy the whole album on the day it's released.

Jack Johnson maybe the only one.

Last edited:
His second album was not a classic. I'm referring to that Aftermath album in between the two Chronics with the "Ding Dong" song.
That album was not really his album. It was a bunch of random artists thrown onto an album that he produced. And I haven't bought a full album in years but i might make an exception here.

Jack Johnson. Lol he is awful.

yeah, a lot of people can't stand him. He is one of those artist where you either like him or he drives you nuts. Ironically, I would buy his album, but I don't have a huge urge to see him in concert. At least not at the venues he plays now. I would do a Chastain Park or Seaside venue, but not Lakewood Amphitheater.

Anyhow...not trying to derail thread.

Dr Dre Chronic was bad arse and was listened too a many of times back in the 7 grade through high school. Much respect to Dre for that!

Don't pick up albums any more, but will listen and download the tracks I like.

Jack Johnson. Lol he is awful.
I really like JJ also. I have to be in a specific mood for it, but its really relaxing music. I'm far from a music snob so maybe he's not considered to be technically good music but I couldn't care less about that.

Reactions: DanC78
First album I ever bought was the chronic. Loved chronic 2001. Can't wait for this album on Friday. Have a 5 hour drive up to Savannah and will be listening to the entire thing during the drive.

ADVERTISEMENT