ADVERTISEMENT

Nexus 9 tablet

Manch.

All-ACC
Sep 25, 2004
I just replaced my Nexus 7 with a Nexus 9. I use the tablet primarily for internet browsing and maybe watching a 2nd ballgame, and maybe to watch an episode of Deadwood while waiting at an appointment.

My big issue is the battery. I had a full charge on Saturday and just went to use it and the battery was dead. I could go almost a week with the 7 before it drained like this. There are several questions and answers about this when I Googled.

Has any else had similar issues? It's not too late for me to exchange/return the unit.

Had multiple Android tablets before buying an Ipad. The android hardware, even the Google devices, are just not on par with the Apple hardware. My Nexus 7 seemed to grind down after 6 months and was slow and crappy. My Ipad, now coming up on 2 years old, performs exactly as it did the day I bought it. I do have an Android phone but for tablets go apple... you won't look back. Also... my Ipad, as well as both my kids, were refurbed units and I couldn't/cant tell they are.

I'd highly suggest the Surface Pro 3 as a laptop and tablet replacement. But for surfing the 'net and watching videos and stuff the iPad is a better value. For business the Surface can't be beat as an all in one laptop/tablet combo

Also... my Ipad, as well as both my kids, were refurbed units and I couldn't/cant tell they are.

dr-who-what-o.gif

I'd highly suggest the Surface Pro 3 as a laptop and tablet replacement. But for surfing the 'net and watching videos and stuff the iPad is a better value. For business the Surface can't be beat as an all in one laptop/tablet combo
It's been many years since I bought my wife's ipad 2. It was about $550. What version are they up to now? For this, I was actually thinking of the new non-pro surface 3, which is about $600.

ADVERTISEMENT