ADVERTISEMENT

NFL mock Draft?

Originally posted by jim65:

I will take Detroit (skins are just too unpredictable)

I will take Detroit (skins are just too unpredictable)
You're in. See the official draft thread for specifics.

if you need folks, I will take Carolina or Washington as a second team

if you need folks, I will take Carolina or Washington as a second team
Just pick one....Either one is fine.

Originally posted by NoleLizards:

Have you down for Buffalo.
HC-GT423_Tattoo_G_20150202165012.jpg

Looks like there are 5 teams left, when it comes down to go time ill take Washington as a third team if need be
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Looks like there are 5 teams left, when it comes down to go time ill take Washington as a third team if need be
They're yours if no one else wants them. I'll take the Bungles, so that leaves the Iggles.

This post was edited on 2/27 1:17 AM by NoleLizards

Jim 65...Doesn't look like anyone's breaking down the door to take the Skins, so go ahead an have them. (Great to see you jump into this thing feet-first.) Still waiting on someone to take the stinking dirty birdies. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller??....

Got it, Detroit, Carolina and Washington.........
Yessir...Hope you're doing your homework.

No one yet for the Eagles....They just traded Shady McCoy. You can be a hero and draft his replacement.

are you kidding, I have Detroit and Washington, can just wing those 2 picks, the actual organizations do!

are you kidding, I have Detroit and Washington, can just wing those 2 picks, the actual organizations do!
laugh.r191677.gif

It has actually occasionally seemed over the years that we put more thought into this than some of the teams.

laugh.r191677.gif

It has actually occasionally seemed over the years that we put more thought into this than some of the teams.
Well Duh!, we get 24 hrs to make our picks vs the 15 mins that NFL teams get.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by jrnix11:
Cool, I'm ready to roll.
Me too. We're just giving the teams a chance to trade/sign free agents for a few days once the official league year begins Tuesday. We've already seen one crazy trade with McCoy and Alonso. We want our draft to be as realistic as possible.

One week left now and all 32 teams are accounted for. The draft begins one week from today at noon in the official thread.

Today has certainly been a crazy day! I'll update any changes in the three-round draft order over in the official thread once everything gets sorted out.

Today has certainly been a crazy day! I'll update any changes in the three-round draft order over in the official thread once everything gets sorted out.
good luck keeping it all straight.

In all seriousness I can't remember ever seeing this many trades involving players this early in FA in the 22 years of FA. I'm happy because it gives us (the posters involved with the mock) a chance to make better picks with the increased knowledge of what our teams need.

Originally posted by Rishi:

good luck keeping it all straight.

In all seriousness I can't remember ever seeing this many trades involving players this early in FA in the 22 years of FA. I'm happy because it gives us (the posters involved with the mock) a chance to make better picks with the increased knowledge of what our teams need.
Working on it right now. It should be updated soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT