ADVERTISEMENT

No Fans For Duke

yetinole1484

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
It has been interesting watching what other programs are proposing. All things considered I think the 3 game packs and tailgating was extremely positive for our fans as I believe most programs are going no tailgating and only single game purchases currently.

I haven’t seen a single program announce an offering of all season tickets guaranteed to any of their booster levels whereas FSU gave that option to their top donors.

While there is no perfect solution, as more programs disclose their plans I think our administration deserves a round of applause for their current course of action. Go Noles.

It has been interesting watching what other programs are proposing. All things considered I think the 3 game packs and tailgating was extremely positive for our fans as I believe most programs are going no tailgating and only single game purchases currently.

I haven’t seen a single program announce an offering of all season tickets guaranteed to any of their booster levels whereas FSU gave that option to their top donors.

While there is no perfect solution, as more programs disclose their plans I think our administration deserves a round of applause for their current course of action. Go Noles.
Hope by Dec that changes. One of the games I'm planning on attending.

If no fans at Cameron, too, the dynamics are turned upside down

the fact they’re playing football shows you can host fans. Stupid leaderless universities

Sitting in an empty stadium actually seems the safest part of everything related to traveling to and attending a game.

Went to an independent league baseball game 10 days ago, enjoyed it.

Sitting in an empty stadium actually seems the safest part of everything related to traveling to and attending a game.

Went to an independent league baseball game 10 days ago, enjoyed it.
Yeah, outdoors is the safest place to be.

From watching what Disney has been going through at all its open parks, you learn a lot in the first few weeks when you do a soft opening. What Duke is doing is foolish. Every stadium is different with regard to access points and exiting...the real danger of live attendance. The plan for Doak is just for Doak...but at least we have a plan to try out and pivot from. If the infection rate drops even further in late September, we may be able to increase seating because we will have experience with the current limits. Duke will be behind the curve. No reason for that. You have to crawl first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT