ADVERTISEMENT

OB ticket prices

Dropping. I bought nose bleed endzones 9 days ago for $105 now inside the 20s are selling for 90. Buy them up let’s fill the place.
Many thanks for the data points. I was wonder about this on the way back from church. Do y'all think prices will fall after Christmas (which is my theory)?

Reactions: Mortain44
I think they’ll continue to drop a bit but prob level off a few days before the game as fsu fans on the fence decide to commit. To me it’s a no brainer. Game is right in our backyard and we have a shot at going 14-0. Can’t quit now. Would be a shame if we let uga fans out number us in our own state. If that happens it won’t be my fault, I bought 15 tix lol.

• Love
Reactions: Mortain44
Dropping. I bought nose bleed endzones 9 days ago for $105 now inside the 20s are selling for 90. Buy them up let’s fill the place.
Agree, let's fill up the place. Our Coach and players deserve our support for the effort they put forth in winter workouts, spring ball and a 13-0 undefeated season. This snub by the media powers that be does not diminish their historic accomplishments this fall. Go Noles!!!

Are any of our star players even playing in the game? CFB has become a complete and utter joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT