ADVERTISEMENT

OK, Jacksonville. You can go to the dentist now without worries...

that's almost impossible to believe! Were there no assistants in his office? What a sicko

I didn't read this link, but I read another about the same subject. He was taking advantage of a bunch of medicade patients, basically some of the most vulnerable children out there. Kids with uneducated, financially marginalized parents who would basically have no or little recourse. I'd make the assumption that most were from single mothers.

If that would have happened to one of my kids, I would have skinned that man alive.

I didn't read this link, but I read another about the same subject. He was taking advantage of a bunch of medicade patients, basically some of the most vulnerable children out there. Kids with uneducated, financially marginalized parents who would basically have no or little recourse. I'd make the assumption that most were from single mothers.

If that would have happened to one of my kids, I would have skinned that man alive.

Yep, that's the jist of the story. As a buddy used to say, 50% of the dentists finished in the top half of their class...
It is a shame one of these moms didn't give him a cleft palate among other procedures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT