ADVERTISEMENT

OnePlus1 phone?

BelemNole

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Roseville, CA
Didn't someone here get one of these?
My wife wants me consolidate everyone onto her phone plan. I've got an ancient Samsung Galaxy SIII that won't switch over to her carrier and refuse to pay $700 for a new phone. I saw that the OnePlus phone went open to the public this week. Looks like it gets great reviews but wanted to see what a real user had to say about it first.

Didn't someone here get one of these?
My wife wants me consolidate everyone onto her phone plan. I've got an ancient Samsung Galaxy SIII that won't switch over to her carrier and refuse to pay $700 for a new phone. I saw that the OnePlus phone went open to the public this week. Looks like it gets great reviews but wanted to see what a real user had to say about it first.

I got a ZTE Zmax for $250 - Love it. Superfast, huge screen size. Not sure why everyone else isn't buying them, but for me its perfect.

I just came out of the dark ages and upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S5, and I love this thing. I don't need anything more than calls and texting, but I need to get a new phone for my daughter and just might give her this one and a friend this morning recommended the OnePlus1. I am just about to look it up and am interested in hearing what others have to say.

I just came out of the dark ages and upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S5, and I love this thing. I don't need anything more than calls and texting, but I need to get a new phone for my daughter and just might give her this one and a friend this morning recommended the OnePlus1. I am just about to look it up and am interested in hearing what others have to say.

It'll be a long while to go from any phone other than the S5, that damn thing worked after 5+ minutes at the bottom of my pool.........when the ATT guy told me it was water proof I kind of smirked, but now I'm sold.

I have one, I really like it. It's slightly larger than I'd like, but it's a remarkably good phone (even before you consider that it's cheaper than the Nexus 6, etc).

Have you switched to the Oxygen OS? Not sure if I should worry about them dumping CyanoGen

I have not. I'm not particularly worried about it them dumping CM, but I'm pretty comfortable running custom ROMs and all that jazz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT