ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 1 The Sentry Tournament of Champions

Live look at Cam Smith right now
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Sentry is not the most difficult course on tour , but dang they whipped it this week. Multiple great rounds with 3 guys breaking the old 72 hole tour record. Cam Smith and Rahm with a fun final round to watch, but Smith was too much, he was fantastic all week.

In the PGSF, we had a similar fantastic week. Pick the winner, 2nd place, and 2 other guys in the top 5 and it is likely you will get the win. Great week by Steve, congratulations on the win this week @fsu67810

Sentry-To-C-2022-Champ.png

I will post updated leaderboard shortly

side note
@cmanole , if you don't mind, can you validate the scores, trying something new this year and it is on the very outside of my excel skill level so I want to make sure it is correct.

Wow, Sentry is not the most difficult course on tour , but dang they whipped it this week. Multiple great rounds with 3 guys breaking the old 72 hole tour record. Cam Smith and Rahm with a fun final round to watch, but Smith was too much, he was fantastic all week.

In the PGSF, we had a similar fantastic week. Pick the winner, 2nd place, and 2 other guys in the top 5 and it is likely you will get the win. Great week by Steve, congratulations on the win this week @fsu67810

Sentry-To-C-2022-Champ.png

I will post updated leaderboard shortly

side note
@cmanole , if you don't mind, can you validate the scores, trying something new this year and it is on the very outside of my excel skill level so I want to make sure it is correct.
Check your DMs.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT