ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 20 The Wyndham Championship

Few big names Rose Koepka and Spieth going to need to go low today to make cut

Well Jordan got to the weekend. Not so much for Justin and Brooks. At least Rose looked like he was trying to get there.

That was one heck of a shot by Jordan.

Crowded leader board is an understatement. 32 players with 2 of the lead. Always enjoy 7am golf.

Picked a bad week not to have chosen Doc Redman...just glad I didn't prostitute myself for points on Billy Horsegator-no moss covered belly-crawlers...
sick0025.gif

Early start again tomorrow, CBS starts at 230 EST

That was an interesting day of golf. Kim falters with a terrible double at 6 and then Herman fires a 63 after a 61 on Saturday to take the win. Of course the best part, Herman beat a slimy gator for the win.

In the PGSF, we have a veteran get his first win of the year. @Bobcat07 with the nice pick of Doc Redmond gets him the win

R7OJyHq.png

will post updated leader board shortly

That was an interesting day of golf. Kim falters with a terrible double at 6 and then Herman fires a 63 after a 61 on Saturday to take the win. Of course the best part, Herman beat a slimy gator for the win.

In the PGSF, we have a veteran get his first win of the year. @Bobcat07 with the nice pick of Doc Redmond gets him the win

R7OJyHq.png

will post updated leader board shortly
Congrats Bobcat !

Some good friends of mine do Herman's accounting & financial work; very happy for him, they've said he is a great guy. Lowest weekend score for a tour winner ever, after going 4 under on the last 6 holes Friday to make the cut by a couple of shots.
He's struggled badly this year, I think he'd missed the cut in something like 11 out of 18 events; the win shot him from 190 on the money list to about 50th.

Some good friends of mine do Herman's accounting & financial work; very happy for him, they've said he is a great guy. Lowest weekend score for a tour winner ever, after going 4 under on the last 6 holes Friday to make the cut by a couple of shots.
He's struggled badly this year, I think he'd missed the cut in something like 11 out of 18 events; the win shot him from 190 on the money list to about 50th.

Sea - he seemed like it, just from his post-tourney interview. Glad for him. Thought I heard them say it was just his 3rd win on Tour and when my wife asked about it (and his age), I tried to tell her how neat it was to see him win - when you think of some of these young guys (JT & Spieth) with 12 and 11 wins in their young careers, and victories in Majors, that it can be a grind to win on the PGA Tour for a lot of guys. Don't know Herman's full story, but it was a great win and story.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT