ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 23 The Tour Championship

Putting on my virtual poncho to protect from rotten fruit projectiles, but will anyone else be rooting for Camilo Villegas in the Safeway Open this weekend? :(

Last edited:
Putting on my virtual poncho to protect from rotten fruit projectiles, but will anyone else be rooting for Camilo Villegas in the Safeway Open this weekend? :(

Liz - yes, it'll be good to see how he plays. Can't imagine the weight of his loss.

And I can, unashamedly, root for Spieth this week as we are not picking in this tourney.

Liz - yes, it'll be good to see how he plays. Can't imagine the weight of his loss.

And I can, unashamedly, root for Spieth this week as we are not picking in this tourney.
Perhaps your boy can get his game sharpened up in a low pressure environment before heading to Winged Foot next week. If he can do so, it's not too farfetched of an idea that he can contend for another U.S Open title.

Reactions: Nolerball
Didn't say it myself yesterday, but as always I want to thank @NoleinATL for all he does in running this.
Hear, here...NiA you run a tight ship. Appreciate all the work throughout the season.

The gallery will have to think of a way to really thank you for the upcoming season - short Majors challenges and then back at it in January. It'll be a 'season within the super-season'...:cool:

Perhaps your boy can get his game sharpened up in a low pressure environment before heading to Winged Foot next week. If he can do so, it's not too farfetched of an idea that he can contend for another U.S Open title.

Would love to see it...but, alas, me thinks that the Champ will come from within the top half of the FEC Tourney...not sure about Phil or Brooks or even Tig-re. Now as for Augusta...that may be a better (long)shot for him. We'll see. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT