ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 28 The Rocket Mortgage Classic

That was a pretty good day of golf. Really hoped Hank might be able to have a 65/66 today to lock up the win. Congrats to Cam Davis on his win

In the PGSF, Nieman with the bogey on 18 hurt some scores, but was still our high scorer.
Congrats to @SeaPA on the win this week. Kokrak and Kisner pushed him past the other players that had Nieman

RMC-winner-21.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

Reactions: Nolerball
Congrats to the winner.

I would like to mention that when the last pair went off today the announcers mentioned how Niemann had not made a bogey so far. They kept mentioning throughout his round.

It was after the first hole when they said it again that I turned to Mrs BFT and said, you watch, he will get a bogey at THE most inopportune time. Personally I think I should get extra points for predicting that so accurately. Go ahead and ask her. She'll tell you I predicted that.

Also shouldn't there be extra points awarded to the players who made it to sudden death but didn't win.

Just asking.

Congrats to the winner.

I would like to mention that when the last pair went off today the announcers mentioned how Niemann had not made a bogey so far. They kept mentioning throughout his round.

It was after the first hole when they said it again that I turned to Mrs BFT and said, you watch, he will get a bogey at THE most inopportune time. Personally I think I should get extra points for predicting that so accurately. Go ahead and ask her. She'll tell you I predicted that.

Also shouldn't there be extra points awarded to the players who made it to sudden death but didn't win.

Just asking.

Terrible bogey, just ripped it right over the green

Terrible bogey, just ripped it right over the green

If he could have putted this weekend. Yes, he had 18 birdies, but I counted more than a handful of putts that were very makeable that he missed. That eagle putt on 17 was not all that good.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT