ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 31 The 3M Open

Nothing to do with the 3M, but ..........

Bryson DeChambeau tests positive for COVID-19, will not play in Olympics for Team USA

It has been an eventful last few weeks for Bryson. He and his caddie split right before a tourney was to start. Blows up and MC in that tourney with an interim caddie. Hires a new caddie. Still has sub par rounds. Blames equipment mfg ticking them off. Gets jeered by Open fans over that. And now this. I guess the only other thing that could happen to him is an airline loses his clubs including that driver that "sucks".

Reactions: NoleLizards

Bryson DeChambeau tests positive for COVID-19, will not play in Olympics for Team USA

It has been an eventful last few weeks for Bryson. He and his caddie split right before a tourney was to start. Blows up and MC in that tourney with an interim caddie. Hires a new caddie. Still has sub par rounds. Blames equipment mfg ticking them off. Gets jeered by Open fans over that. And now this. I guess the only other thing that could happen to him is an airline loses his clubs including that driver that "sucks".
It's only fitting that "Capt. America" found a way into the Olympics.

Rahm out of Olympics also

• Wow
Reactions: NoleLizards
@FSU & Golf @SeaPA @fsu67810 reminder to get in your picks for 3M

aI was surprised to find that I was unable to access the rivals network while in Greece. Not really sure why, but could not at any of the four places we stayed, nor from either of the two airports.

What really made it surprising was that I WAS able to access it a few years ago in China.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Good day of golf, Champ with a really nice round with a 5 under to get his 3rd win on tour. Had to feel for Tringale, in position for his first win and blows up on 13 for a triple, that was very ugly.

In the PGSF it was a btural week for the group. So many of the pre tournamnet favorites played poorly so our scoring struggled as well. We had a handful of players select either Oosty or Vegas to get tied for 2nd place points, so it came down to the rest of their card. Unfortunately Hank's WD proved costly and let yours truly get the win with Tringale's 16th place finish being the winning margin.

3-M-Open-winner-21.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

Congrats NiA.

At least I scored more points that several of the Judo finals I watched this weekend from Tokyo. That's what happens when three of your FOUR guys miss the cut...reminds me of the song by Three Dog Night:

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one (EXCEPT that'd you get more points Stewart, Mac & E-mill-i-ano)

One is the loneliest number
one is the loneliest number
one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do...

Reactions: NoleinATL
Didn't he just test positive a little over a month ago and need to WD from a tournament? How does this poor guy keep getting the virus?
Yup, he did at the Memorial.

As I understand it, you can't get vaccinated until 90 days after when you had it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT