ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 32 The FedEx St. Jude Championship

Every one of my picks is over par currently. That takes special skill!
Worst thing is there's no cut this week...So if your guys are struggling, you'll get to enjoy their downward spiral all weekend!

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Crowded leaderboard 14 within 3 shots, including Rory and Scheffler.
Zalatoris made up 9 shots to get the win last year, so we could be in for a great weekend of playoff golf

A buddy who lives in Memphis is at the tourney today, he texted me this earlier.

Buddy: Matt, you would not believe this shit
Me: I swear if you put poop in the group text again I am telling your dad what happened with your Mom
Buddy: Ha, WTF ever that didn't happen, anyways I am following Spieth's group today
Me: How is the crowd?
Buddy: Great, except for one guy, this guy is crying and screaming at Spieth every hole, it is crazy
Me: That is wild, what is he saying
Buddy: Cant make out much through the tears, but it sounds like, " I love you but if you cost me the PGSF I will never forgive you". It is crazy, every hole all day. What the hell do you think PGSF means?
Me: yeah no idea, but must be important

I am getting tired of the "damn I am getting old" moments but had another one today
watching a replay of the Champions Tour 3rd round, the round of the day was by Notah Begay III

Late finish today
couple early thoughts
Tom Kim is a heck of a player, if gets better on the greens watch out
Moore has a great swing, but that was a terrible decision from the bunker
Montgomery will have to make the putt of his life to play next week

I dont think Fleetwood has it in him to win. If he is a favorite or in contention his play suffers every damn time, decent play he makes the turn tied for the lead

side note
If I am Zach, Glover is a captains pick This guy is playing as well as anyone, and his ability to hit a fairway even when getting wobbly is a winning trait
As long as it doesn’t affect Koepka getting picked I’m fine with that.
I think Europe is really strong. But Rahm has played like crap 💩 the second half of the season.
Should be a great Ryder Cup.

As long as it doesn’t affect Koepka getting picked I’m fine with that.
I think Europe is really strong. But Rahm has played like crap 💩 the second half of the season.
Should be a great Ryder Cup.

Koepka is top 6, he does not have to be picked, already on the team

Even with the weather delay, that was a good day of golf. Glover is so consistent that he does not let a few bad shots take him out of the tournament. great Sunday by Cantlay, just a bad drive on 18 that cost him the day.

In the PGSF, Hovland outduels Rahm to get the win for @cmanole

Congratulations to this weeks winner @cmanole

St-Jue-Winner-23.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT