ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 6: The WM Phoenix Open (sign-up is open)

Have not considered denim for a golf outing previously

Oh my goodness... :oops: ...am just seeing this now. I, literally, am speechless. There are no words to describe what an asset she is or better yet, what assets she brings to such a landscape.

And then I saw the second post (it doesn't pay to be off this site for a couple of days). I need a cold dip in Lake Michigan.

Oh my goodness... :oops: ...am just seeing this now. I, literally, am speechless. There are no words to describe what an asset she is or better yet, what assets she brings to such a landscape.

And then I saw the second post (it doesn't pay to be off this site for a couple of days). I need a cold dip in Lake Michigan.
She's quite titillating for sure.

We got playoff golf this week at a drunken mess of a tournament. 30+ people had to be taken to the hospital for alcohol, and they stopped selling alcohol twice. I am going to have to clean some things up before next year, as there were multiple player-fan interactions.

In the PGSF, we had a close one this week; two players had the same three picks, so it was a head-to-head, with Justin Thomas beating Tom Kim by two strokes.

Congratulations to this weeks winner @DFSNOLE

WM-Champ-2024.png

will post updated leader board shortly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT