ADVERTISEMENT

Pickle ball

Don’t knock it til you try it.
Not the least bit boring.
Fun people, lots of strategy, fresh air (if you play outside), some cardio but not too taxing. And that waitress you told us you’re always hitting on who has previously relegated you to harmless old coot friendzone will think you’re studly as hell when she sees you smashing put-away killer shots and acing younger kids with your wicked serve.
Give it a try.

Don’t knock it til you try it.
Not the least bit boring.
Fun people, lots of strategy, fresh air (if you play outside), some cardio but not too taxing. And that waitress you told us you’re always hitting on who has previously relegated you to harmless old coot friendzone will think you’re studly as hell when she sees you smashing put-away killer shots and acing younger kids with your wicked serve.
Give it a try.
So, does the addition of studly move him out of the friend zone? This is a big move which could involve new BP meds and some blue pills.

So, does the addition of studly move him out of the friend zone? This is a big move which could involve new BP meds and some blue pills.
The fitness benefits and natural pickleball endorphins cancel out any need for meds. But whether this vaults Itch out of the friendzone is gonna be all up to her, and since he hasn’t even posted any pics of said waitress, kinda hard to get a feel for that one.

The fitness benefits and natural pickleball endorphins cancel out any need for meds. But whether this vaults Itch out of the friendzone is gonna be all up to her, and since he hasn’t even posted any pics of said waitress, kinda hard to get a feel for that one.
I dont know. Maybe in itches case he still needs the blue pill. :)

Hahahaha!

I’ve backed off “ cooter girl”, after the azz whoopin I took from some of my Nole peeps!

I even sold my boat! After watching those girls turn into marathon swimmers when I said “ pump or jump”, kinda deflated my ego( and other things “

Again, After that azz whoopin on here

I got my old azz whooped so much it’s actually inverted!

Lastly, I do remember Brian gettin an azz whoopin when he mentioned “pics”!

So I have decided to cherish the remaining bit of azz I still have and be the “ good itch”!

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT