ADVERTISEMENT

Probably the best video ever

Awesome video.....but I'll always remember Wilcox introducing the "Marching Seminoles" during a pre-game event.

jame.gif
IQxtOCB.gif

My favorite was the intro to the 2010 FSU vs UF game when we knew we were about to break our long losing streak to them. The announcers even were making comments on how electric it was. It was easily the most pumped I've seen Doak pre-game with like a 5 minute straight war chant.

"It's a series that has been dominated by the gators."

I remember watching the replay and hearing those words and being ticked off.

Sorry buddy. A 14 game lead in a 54 game series is not "dominating."

A 35 game lead in a 54 game series is "dominating".

14 games ahead is not dominating in a 54 game series, especially when (i) the team ahead in the series had a 50-year head start in football, (ii) the team ahead forced the other team to play away the first 6 years, (iii) the team ahead had a 6 game winning streak from breaking NCAA rules at unprecedented levels (see '81-'86), and (iv) the team ahead had a 6 game winning streak with a roster of players having more legal infractions than the population of Angola, Louisiana (see '04-'09)/

Sorry if I hijacked.

"It's a series that has been dominated by the gators."

I remember watching the replay and hearing those words and being ticked off.

Sorry buddy. A 14 game lead in a 54 game series is not "dominating."

A 35 game lead in a 54 game series is "dominating".

14 games ahead is not dominating in a 54 game series, especially when (i) the team ahead in the series had a 50-year head start in football, (ii) the team ahead forced the other team to play away the first 6 years, (iii) the team ahead had a 6 game winning streak from breaking NCAA rules at unprecedented levels (see '81-'86), and (iv) the team ahead had a 6 game winning streak with a roster of players having more legal infractions than the population of Angola, Louisiana (see '04-'09)/

Sorry if I hijacked.
Also... Fenner was in!

fenner_lane2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT