ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kraft Testimony at Aaron Hernandez trial

Panama22

Seminole Insider
Dec 29, 2007
According to a tweet from Dan Wetzel:

Do you recall where Aaron played college football? Kraft: Florida.
The University of Florida? Kraft: Wherever Urban Meyer was.

HA! Very telling he answered that way. It's time Urban Meyer faced the music on this.

Gotta love that Kraft is taking a shot at Urban for lying to the Patriots organization about Hernandez being worth the take. The Pats are ready for this thing to go away. Too bad they trusted Urban Liars opinion on character in the first place.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Panama22:

HA! Very telling he answered that way. It's time Urban Meyer faced the music on this.
is that an actual quote from Kraft's testimony?

Meyer and Belichik are pretty close. Belichik has drafted a lot of former gate players off Meyer's recommendation. This one bit them in the backside although I doubt either coach really cares. Guy helped them win games and that's all that matters to those two. They have retired the "win at all costs" title.

Originally posted by mjc4:

Yes, according to Dan Wetzel.

Interesting. What relevant testimony would Kraft have about the commission of the crime? I am sure he was thrilled to get sucked into this scum-fest.

Originally posted by JohnnieHolmesNole:
Interesting. What relevant testimony would Kraft have about the commission of the crime? I am sure he was thrilled to get sucked into this scum-fest.
I believe he was called as a defense witness, to vouch for Hernandez character….LOL!

Originally posted by mjc4:

Yes, according to Dan Wetzel.

Yes it is accurate.

Watched the whole testimony and it was one of the opening questions.

Also asked if he was aware he won the Mackey award and others like that.

I know Panama is joking, but the state is still in its case-in-chief. The state will likely rest on Friday. Team Hernandez claims its case will last 2 days, max. Hernandez obviously will not testify, so they probably have little to offer.

I believe the Patriot people were called to show that they removed him from the team, suggesting they believe he is guilty. They apparently wanted to prevent jurors from feeling like they will "hurt the team" if they convict.

Originally posted by llnole:
Meyer and Belichik are pretty close. Belichik has drafted a lot of former gate players off Meyer's recommendation. This one bit them in the backside although I doubt either coach really cares. Guy helped them win games and that's all that matters to those two. They have retired the "win at all costs" title.
The funny thing is, I'm not sure they won a Super Bowl with any of Meyers players on their team. They get one Jimbo player and boom another ring ;).

Belichik and Meyer are the quentisial "sell your Grandmother, do anything, no character, win at all cost" coaches that in the end no one will hold in high regard...thank God we have had character coaches who do it the right way and win and have been loyal.

Patriots are all about business. They fear nothing... and want as much money as possible.

Originally posted by 12Nole:
Gotta love that Kraft is taking a shot at Urban for lying to the Patriots organization about Hernandez being worth the take. The Pats are ready for this thing to go away. Too bad they trusted Urban Liars opinion on character in the first place.

The Patriots are stupid. They should have read the police reports or the eye witness reports about a tattooed covered "Hawaiian male" being the shooter while with Reggie Nelson.

It doesn't take the NSA to figure out Hernandez was the trigger man.

The Patriots are the best run organization in sports. In the salary cap era, nobody does it better. Hernandez was clearly a miss off the field. On the field, his talents created mismatches the Patriots felt they could benefit from.

In the end, Patriots win again...and Hernandez loses.

Originally posted by Fear the Spear :
Originally posted by 12Nole:

The Patriots are stupid. They should have read the police reports or the eye witness reports about a tattooed covered "Hawaiian male" being the shooter while with Reggie Nelson.

It doesn't take the NSA to figure out Hernandez was the trigger man.
They knew man.

They had guys (former detectives or FBI, I forget which) following Hernandez around when he was on the team as observers/baby sitters. These NFL teams have huge amounts of man power and money. I find it literally impossible for them not to know the guy was shady.

Hernandez was 1st round talent, but no team would touch him until Kraft thought he would take the chance on a great deal/steal in the 4th round! It bit the Patriots in the butt, seems laughable that Kraft would testify to this murderer's character when his team was the only one that wanted the scum bag!

Originally posted by stancan:
Hernandez was 1st round talent, but no team would touch him until Kraft thought he would take the chance on a great deal/steal in the 4th round! It bit the Patriots in the butt, seems laughable that Kraft would testify to this murderer's character when his team was the only one that wanted the scum bag!
I don't really see where it bit them in the butt. They got more on-field production than most anyone else did from any player who was available at that time, and the negative publicity he's generated does not seem to have cost the Pats one thin cent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT