ADVERTISEMENT

Running Wild with Bear

Who cares that they were fake. I don't remember him saying that they were 100% real anyways. The shows aren't about being real. They were about how to survive in the wild, but mostly just entertainment.

I watched the Ed Helms show last night and the rock climbing and repelling were very exciting, but I've never ever seen a squirrel run away by going into a HOLE. All the squirrel has to do to get away from your stupid sharp pokey stick is just climb up about 11 feet and you're going hungry, Bear. And btw, that's what they do. They don't go hide under a log for you to go stab with a sharp stick.

Who cares that they were fake. I don't remember him saying that they were 100% real anyways. The shows aren't about being real. They were about how to survive in the wild, but mostly just entertainment.

They did actually completely change the show and disclaimer on their older shows to be more upfront.

The guy is a loon. How about the time he jumped into a bogg in Scottland. Seriously, WTF?!

Yeah, the squirrel under the rock was so completely staged, just like most of his shows. I'm sure Helms wasn't aware of it, but it was obvious that the critter was placed there before hand. Just like the frozen goat or whatever that they stumbled upon a couple weeks earlier in the snow.
And it's painfully obvious that there are lots of other people there helping with the gear. Helms had to have had help getting into his repelling gear after Bear went down. In previous weeks it was obvious that some of the women were just being lowered from above by unseen help. And don't get me started on the explosives nonsense.
Why have I watched you ask? It's on after Ninja Warrior which I watch with my kids and the first episode was with Kate Hudson - who I have a weakness for and wife thought Ed Helms would be funny.

Yeah, the squirrel under the rock was so completely staged, just like most of his shows. I'm sure Helms wasn't aware of it, but it was obvious that the critter was placed there before hand. Just like the frozen goat or whatever that they stumbled upon a couple weeks earlier in the snow.
And it's painfully obvious that there are lots of other people there helping with the gear. Helms had to have had help getting into his repelling gear after Bear went down. In previous weeks it was obvious that some of the women were just being lowered from above by unseen help. And don't get me started on the explosives nonsense.
Why have I watched you ask? It's on after Ninja Warrior which I watch with my kids and the first episode was with Kate Hudson - who I have a weakness for and wife thought Ed Helms would be funny.
We are hooked on ANW. Those guys are ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT