ADVERTISEMENT

Sawyer Fredericks wins The Voice

jamnolfin

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Panama City Beach, Florida
I don't know what it is about this kid but I like him a lot. 16 years old, reminds me of a young Neil Young. He doesn't have the greatest voice but he has IT. This kid would've been a hit at Woodstock in the 60s. The song that Ray Lamontangne wrote him will be a hit. I loved what Adam told him when he told him you have won, it doesn't matter what happens in this contest. Your favorite singer wrote you a song to record, that would be like Eddie Vedder writing me a song when I was 16. You have won, this competition is secondary.

And will join the rest of the winners by performing at chili cookoffs.

Reactions: goldmom
Jam, my wife swore she would discontinue watching the show altogether if he didn't win. For a 16 year old he has a rare ability to adjust his voice while performing. We were really impressed with hime. It will be interesting to see if he does anything going forward. I kept waiting for Josh to do a Marc Cohn song.

I will admit that I watch the Voice! Not surprised that he won. Agree that he has an IT factor about him.
Not sure what the future holds for him, but he sure got my attention from the moment of his blind audition.

It's the middle brother from Hanson.
hanson2f-1-web.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT