ADVERTISEMENT

Some dude just went full CMA on a plane...

ncnole1975

Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Chicago
on a flight to Portland from Chicago. Sitting up front. Some old guy spends about 15 mins in bathroom. Finally comes out and pregnant flight attendant immediately steps in. I think the first 10 rows heard her throw up!

Reactions: cmanole
I can't be the only one here that has no freakin' clue what CMA means.

Reactions: Bartdog
I had really explosive cma yesterday after I ate some bad shellfish.

Funny story about the plane. I remember them turning around a plane a while back for some bad cma. Did I ever tell y'all about the time I was in Daytona and had some noxious that I let rip in the elevator? Swear to G somebody called the fire department because they thought there was a natural gas leak...

Funny story about the plane. I remember them turning around a plane a while back for some bad cma. Did I ever tell y'all about the time I was in Daytona and had some noxious that I let rip in the elevator? Swear to G somebody called the fire department because they thought there was a natural gas leak...
A moment to remember and share with your grandchildren one day.

On a related note - I was on a flight in a small commuter plane (~30-40 passengers). I was near the restrooms in the back. A woman went into the restrooms during the flight and never came out. As the flight was about to land the flight attendant went back and tried to get her to return to her seat, but couldn't make contact. So, the flight landed, we all got off, and there were airline people waiting to get into the plane to get it figured out. I didn't wait around to see if she eventually exited the plane, so I'm let with the following possibilities:
a) She crapped herself so bad that it was worth getting in trouble by staying in there;
b) She was drunk and passed out; or,
c) She died.

I think c) happens more than we probably think that it does.

Was attending a viewing for a relative a few years ago. My father, sister and I were standing outside the church, where the viewing was being held, waiting for my mother and BIL to exit. I asked my sister where my BIL was and she said he had to 'go' to the restroom. We noticed that the light in the men's room was on (through the opaque window). We could see a shadow as my BIL stood up, re-dressed himself and walked out. As he was approaching us, I noted that the light in the men's room came on again and from the shadows, it was evident that someone had entered. The poor soul who entered the 'stench zone' began to wave his arms and hands rapidly around, waving 'his' hands in front of his face and we all began laughing as this poor, shocked person ran from the men's room. In his shocked state he also left the light on. We laugh about it occasionally. My BIL could be used as a lethal weapon if he so chose.

My uncle, bless his heart just got to town. He recently had a stroke. He walked in and was saying, "I shit myself this morning, poop was everywhere!"

I went to a Van Halen concert back around 1997, and before the show we were drinking in a bar with most of the Providence Bruins and I was drinking Ouzu mixed with Orange Sunkist served in a pitcher with one of the players (I think he was the enforcer and I think his name was Alec Nicolic (sp). After the show, we were in the elevator at the hotel and the elevator was full and the first stop was the 9th floor. I let a silent one go and cleared out the elevator at the 6th floor. My buddy knew it was me because of my smirk and he had a paranoid look on his face so I looked at him and said "you smelly bastard", I am cracking up while writing this because it was one of the funniest things that I have ever witnessed. My wife was pissed at me for doing that in front of her, let alone in front of an elevator full of strangers. This old Canadian couple started talking and as they were hit with the fumes, they started talking faster and faster and their hands were moving a mile a minute.

I fly more than I would like to, and have learned some of the airline industry practices. If you ever hear this announcement over the PA system: "Ladies and gentlemen, please show courtesy to your neighbors" -- that means that someone is dropping (rancid) bombs, and someone has complained.

get-low-get-dirty-and-have-yourself-a-good-morning-26.jpg

Just remember, as you go up in altitude, there is less atmospheric pressure. Gas bubbles get bigger...

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ok, I am sure I am not the only one who does not know what CMA stands for. I gots ta kno please!!! pretty sure it does not stand for the Country Music Awards, but who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT