ADVERTISEMENT

StubHub Issues?

Noleington Russell

Star Player
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2015
Is anyone having issues with StubHub listing FSU tickets? I set up an account yesterday and it won't let me log in again. Says my password is wrong which I'm certain it's not but went ahead and hit "forgot password" option to email me a new password link and the email never delivers after multiple attempts(not in my spam either). I listed one game so far that's on there, and even tried setting up another account with a second email and listed a second game on that account for another game I can't make and the EXACT same thing happened. And there customer service has a 3 1/2 our wait! They are a train wreck. Is anyone else experiencing issues with them?

Can anyone suggest an alternative that they use instead that gets results? Ticketmaster or other? Thanks

Reactions: Andre'
Whatcha got? I might need a couple of tickets. Skip the middle man. My sister and brother in law want to go.

a lot of websites are experiencing trouble right now. Facebook, my banks website, several others that i have tried to access. All of them are acting very strange. ***UPDATE*** I did a modem reset and now everything is working. Have you tried a reset of your modem?

Last edited:
Reactions: Noleington Russell
None at all. I just posted my Notre Dame parking last night (as an afterthought) and they sold within a couple of hours. Not great parking spot either.

Reactions: Andre'
Is anyone having issues with StubHub listing FSU tickets? I set up an account yesterday and it won't let me log in again. Says my password is wrong which I'm certain it's not but went ahead and hit "forgot password" option to email me a new password link and the email never delivers after multiple attempts(not in my spam either). I listed one game so far that's on there, and even tried setting up another account with a second email and listed a second game on that account for another game I can't make and the EXACT same thing happened. And there customer service has a 3 1/2 our wait! They are a train wreck. Is anyone else experiencing issues with them?

Can anyone suggest an alternative that they use instead that gets results? Ticketmaster or other? Thanks
I’ve had an account for years. I had to go to stubhub & manually put the barcodes in & sometimes I had to put them in several times as it didn’t recognize them. It seems you can put the parking pass on there as well, but it kept denying the pass.
I’d prefer to just post them via my ticket office account link, but as you have stated it wouldn’t work.

None at all. I just posted my Notre Dame parking last night (as an afterthought) and they sold within a couple of hours. Not great parking spot either.
I’ll unpost my tickets & try again through my ticket account.

Why are you selling tickets?

Had an issue with them earlier this week. You won't get a rep on the phone unless the event is within 24 hours. I sold my season tickets for every game except ND. Kept getting messages that i needed to upload bar codes even after i did. Fixed itself within 48 hours. Also i could of sworn Stubhub paid sellers after delivery. Now they don't pay until 5-8 days after the day of the game. I'm now waiting until late November to collect on Miami tickets when the buyer has them in hand now. Pretty sure this policy change is post Covid. Should of read the small print before listing.

Reactions: JLHodges7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT