ADVERTISEMENT

Survivor: Worlds Apart

The no collar brunette chick is cute. I think she's a huge stoner too. I think she has a pot leaf tattooed on her lower back.

The no collar group will be gone soon. I curious about casting for these tribes. Some people are definitely not in the correct tribes.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by ericram:
The no collar group will be gone soon. I curious about casting for these tribes. Some people are definitely not in the correct tribes.
I read somewhere that they casted the season first, then came up with the tribe ideas after having their 18 starting members.

I just wish they'd cast better overall. The deaf 54yr old lady had zero chance of winning before setting foot on the island.

The blue collar tribe has been doing well in challenges but are getting on each others nerves. It looks like the teams will merge into two tribes tonight. I think Jenn from the blue collar team may fare best from that tribe.

Instead of one hugely annoying cast member like a Russell, this season has several just somewhat annoying folks.

Glad the white collar guy was voted off in the second hour tonight (bearded guy-- Matt?)

If you saw the first hour, ladies of the LR, please be sure to hold yourself to a higher standard than men ;-)

I love the show, but only show interactions of who's getting taken out... And its literally NEVER that person.

Originally posted by travnole:
Talk about an unfair swap. That red team is getting rolled. The blue team has the 5 strongest people on the show. The red team now has 1 guy who is worst shape of everyone on the show.
I wouldn't be surprised to see another shuffle.

The Boston Guido is very annoying.

I'm in a survivor fantasy league and have Jenn from No Collar in my starting lineup so her finding the idol was great. Unfortunately, I made a mistake and also picked Shirin by accident. I don't see how she makes it to the next merge so I can swap her out with an alternate. Maybe she will take Max getting voted off as a wake up call and lay low.

Will is perplexing... He has shown no ability in challenges, which would make him an asset this early in the game, but he's also been untrustworthy in his former alliance, and unpredictable.

As someone who largely provides little to his team/ alliance, you'd think he would try a little hard to ingratiate himself.

Originally posted by F4Gary:

Boston Rob he is not. He was trashing Lyndsay for the tattoo by her eyebrow, yet his body is covered with ink. Undereducated sexist pig who probably thinks anyone from the South is an ignoramus.

Sort of like many of the tourists from the northeast that we get here in Florida.
uzi.r191677.gif

Originally posted by goldmom:
Originally posted by F4Gary:

Boston Rob he is not. He was trashing Lyndsay for the tattoo by her eyebrow, yet his body is covered with ink. Undereducated sexist pig who probably thinks anyone from the South is an ignoramus.

Sort of like many of the tourists from the northeast that we get here in Florida.
uzi.r191677.gif
Maybe I missed where it said she is from the South... He just strikes me as a pompous moron lol

Originally posted by booker20:

Originally posted by goldmom:

uzi.r191677.gif
Maybe I missed where it said she is from the South... He just strikes me as a pompous moron lol
Why yes, he does. And I apologize if you're from the Boston area. But I'm sure you're not a pompous guy. :)

Biggest asshat in the history of survivor has to be Rodney.
It was priceless seeing his face after the vote last night....

Why didn't they get rid of Rodney rather than Joaquin? Unless the editing isn't showing something from Joaquin that caused him to be the one dropped, too? Maybe the others think they can pull Tyler away easier now? Or maybe keeping Rodney for your top 3 is the smartest move, since there's zero chance he'll get any jury votes for the $1million?

Originally posted by GwinnettNole:
The best part was him trying to figure out what happened. You could tell it took a while for him to put 2 and 2 together.

Yeah, Rodney's "walk in the pahk" just ran off the rails.

I am willing to bet that at least three of the bulbs in his "chandelier" don't work and never have.

Originally posted by 96Nole:
Originally posted by GwinnettNole:
The best part was him trying to figure out what happened. You could tell it took a while for him to put 2 and 2 together.
I'm not so sure he has put 2 and 2 together even now.

Excellent episode! I thought they merged too soon (after only one tribal counsel after the initial switch), but having 12 people all in one tribe made for some awesome dynamics. (side note: what would happen if one season they just started with one tribe of 18?)

-Not exactly sure why Will flipped (makes no sense from the outside looking in)
-Not exactly sure why the white collars went with the blues rather than the no's
-The no's are still in a world of hurt numbers-wise now, but seems there's so many potential swing votes that I bet things start changing really quickly
-Prediction: Rodney makes it to the end, as he's the one person left everyone knows they can take to the finale and beat head-to-head there.
-'Merica

Good move by Jenn playing the idol, but a missed opportunity to get someone like Rodney or Mike out. What will the two swing voters do now? I hope they switch.

I'm a fan of Joe and hope he makes it to the end.

Rodney needs to take a hike back to Bahstun and back to his construction site.

They are not in America!

This post was edited on 4/2 1:55 PM by rjstf

Originally posted by 96Nole:
still shaking my head at 'Merica. Is it that hard to pronounce the A?
I think the ' was added by the ugly babe from Google who walks around nekkid and makes superfluous and unnecessary political remarks so that she can impress her co-workers back in Silicon Valley and maintain her bona fides.

I think it's just Merica. If you didn't know that Mike had dropped the A it does not sound worlds different than tribe names on previous seasons.

Advice.. In my fantasy survivor league when the tribes merge you are allowed to swap out your full time players with 2 of your alternates. As it stands right now I have Joe, Shirin (I reached here thinking other teams wouldn't pick) and Jenn. My alternates are Hali and Tyler.

I wanted to swap out Shirin with Tyler but I'm wondering if she might coast through for a while now that she made it to merge and isn't much of a threat. Joe is a huge target but he also has a chance to win every individual immunity they play in this game.

What you guys think? Side note, players get 5 points for winning immunity, finding and idol and 1 point for surviving show.

Originally posted by Scaleola:

Advice.. In my fantasy survivor league when the tribes merge you are allowed to swap out your full time players with 2 of your alternates. As it stands right now I have Joe, Shirin (I reached here thinking other teams wouldn't pick) and Jenn. My alternates are Hali and Tyler.

I wanted to swap out Shirin with Tyler but I'm wondering if she might coast through for a while now that she made it to merge and isn't much of a threat. Joe is a huge target but he also has a chance to win every individual immunity they play in this game.

What you guys think? Side note, players get 5 points for winning immunity, finding and idol and 1 point for surviving show.
As of now, Shirin is on the wrong side of the numbers game and Tyler is on the right side, for what it's worth. And zero chance Shirin wins any kind of immunity

Originally posted by fsUTampa:

Originally posted by Scaleola:

As of now, Shirin is on the wrong side of the numbers game and Tyler is on the right side, for what it's worth. And zero chance Shirin wins any kind of immunity
I wouldn't say "zero chance". You never know when being a neurotic motormouth who likes to walk around bottomless will be an advantage in a challenge. Survivor does like to change things up.
smile.r191677.gif

This season is shaping up to be the best in quite a while. Lots of gamers on this season.

Dan, Rodney, and Shirin seem to be the only 3 with zero chance of winning (thanks to their social game). It's too bad those 3 don't see it at all, because their only hope is if they all 3 end up in the final, meaning they'd have to team up right about now to make that work.

Looks like the 7 will probably pick off Joe/Jenn (whichever doesn't win immunity) next week, with the other going home the following week. Shirin might be seen as a pawn by a few of the 7 and survive the inevitable scramble that will happen once Joe/Jenn are gone.

Joe is going to have to go Ozzy-style and win out in every immunity challenge in order to win this thing. He made the perfect moves in picking who went with him on reward, but either he did nothing from a gaming standpoint after they left or editing didn't show it as it was completely ineffective.

Originally posted by fsUTampa:
This season is shaping up to be the best in quite a while. Lots of gamers on this season.

Dan, Rodney, and Shirin seem to be the only 3 with zero chance of winning (thanks to their social game). It's too bad those 3 don't see it at all, because their only hope is if they all 3 end up in the final, meaning they'd have to team up right about now to make that work.

Looks like the 7 will probably pick off Joe/Jenn (whichever doesn't win immunity) next week, with the other going home the following week. Shirin might be seen as a pawn by a few of the 7 and survive the inevitable scramble that will happen once Joe/Jenn are gone.

Joe is going to have to go Ozzy-style and win out in every immunity challenge in order to win this thing. He made the perfect moves in picking who went with him on reward, but either he did nothing from a gaming standpoint after they left or editing didn't show it as it was completely ineffective.
Agree, really digging this season. It's refreshing not having retreads and redemption island.

I think Joe has enough to pull an Ozzy and run the table unless they have some sort of "cater to the lard ass" challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT