ADVERTISEMENT

Survivor: Worlds Apart

I actually think Rodney can win if he's with the right players in the final. If his strategy from this point forward works, he can lay claim to deserving it. Him, Mike and now Mama C seem to be the ones left that can make a case for being active enough to win.

Of the 6 remaining, from what we've seen, I'd place it at most deserving to least to win....

Mike >>>>>>> Mama C > Rodney > Dan > Sierra >>>>>>>>> Will

With that said, I hope Rodney has no shot at all

The worst part of the show is that they edit 3? days down to 1 hour and we develop all these opinions and insight into the game, only to find out the editing caused us to believe a narrative that never existed.

I wonder how long Rodney actually kept up his "vote me out" ruse that nobody bought into?

Speaking of Rodney and ruses, mentioning early on that your birthday was on a memorable future day (true or not) would be a nice minor ploy to possibly get a sympathy reward or vote later on. Didn't work this time because, well, Rodney.

Mike had to play the idol, but he should've made it a little harder for people to vote for him. Maybe say something like:

He was probably fine with getting a bunch of votes, as it increased the odds of his vote eliminating Tyler. But the more discord he could create, the better for him during the next round.

Looks like Mike/ Mama c are looking good now. Either of them makes the end they win. Next week one of them win immunity the other is going home. Unless Sierra/ Will/Rodney are just oblivious to the fact they have no chance vs them.

I would say Sierra is in a great spot taking Will/ Rodney, only problem is none of them can seem to come close to winning immunity. Certainly not enough to get rid of both Mike/Mama back to back.

Is there a bigger waste of space in the history of survivor than Will?

The funny thing in next week's preview you have Rodney asking Mama C "why didn't you tell us you had an idol". Right after they all voted for her....lol.

This has been a good season but between Will, Rodney, and Dan they will rank up there as some of the worst players that made it to the final 8 ever.

LOL at Rodney being stiffed regarding going to the reward. Maybe if it was a special day for him I would have dragged him along... like his birthday or something.;)

I couldn't stand Dan. He is a spitting image for the most annoying guy in my neighborhood. Over enunciates everything to sound intelligent.

Is there a bigger waste of space in the history of survivor than Will?

The funny thing in next week's preview you have Rodney asking Mama C "why didn't you tell us you had an idol". Right after they all voted for her....lol.

This has been a good season but between Will, Rodney, and Dan they will rank up there as some of the worst players that made it to the final 8 ever.

LOL at Rodney being stiffed regarding going to the reward. Maybe if it was a special day for him I would have dragged him along... like his birthday or something.;)

You are correct about Will for sure, however Rodney isn't close behind. Really puts the "Look like Tarzan, play like Jane" theory in place. He really sucks at everything.

I still think this is Mama C's game all the way, but for some reason I see a Rodney winning this thing, which would be pathetic.

You are correct about Will for sure, however Rodney isn't close behind. Really puts the "Look like Tarzan, play like Jane" theory in place. He really sucks at everything.

I still think this is Mama C's game all the way, but for some reason I see a Rodney winning this thing, which would be pathetic.

If Rodney should win I would not be surprised to hear outright boos in the audience. Mama C is still there because Mike was successful in planting just enough of a seed of doubt about the vote.

If Rodney should win I would not be surprised to hear outright boos in the audience. Mama C is still there because Mike was successful in planting just enough of a seed of doubt about the vote.

I'd be booing from my couch, that's for sure. I wonder who would go home first between Mama C and Mike at this point. Could Rodney pass up a chance to vote her out(for hurt feelings), even though Mike is much more of a threat to win the last immunity?

Might have been a bad move by Mike letting Mama C know she was getting votes. At this point, she is the only competition for him in challenges.

Might have been a bad move by Mike letting Mama C know she was getting votes. At this point, she is the only competition for him in challenges.

Yeah good point.... but Mike wanted pure dysfunction from the solid 5. So his plan worked perfectly.

I thought tribal was great, Dan thinks he is a good player and running things because he had an advantage, I loved the look on his face when mama c got up to play her idol.

So he wants to be remembered, as what the most clueless player ever? If Will or Rodney end up winning some how, I don't know if I will be able to watch survivor again.

My favorite is Dan/Rodney/Will. Its like they have no ability to think ahead. The look on their faces when Mama C dropped the idol on them was priceless. Rodney's dumb self was so confused. He represents so many of the traits I dislike in people.
Blowhard who can't back it up, but he is "BOSTON STRONG!", mid-twenties entitled "You screwed me and didn't give me your reward that you beat me to win", little man complex and is a gym rat to compensate and get big but apparently has skipped leg day for his whole life, so stupid that he has to tattoo his name on his arm but clearly isn't self aware at all, his freaking Boston accent, and so on.

Reactions: goldmom
One of the best tribals. Dan thought he was so smart and his advantage backfired on him. Rodney is more New Jersey guido than Bostonian. Mike deserves to win, Mama C 2nd.

Time for a juror breakdown:

Joe/Jen/Hali - I'd guess that they all vote for the same person, either Mike or Mama C if they are with two stooges. Not sure how they'd pick between the two of them though. Between Rodney/Will/Sierra, they go Sierra.

Tyler - Same as above, but I think he'd pick Mike over Mama C. Although they were gunning for each other for a while, it was a respectful rivalry based on their being in different alliances. Between Rodney/Will/Sierra, he most likely gives it to Sierra, but could be swayed by Rodney if he gives a good answer about big moves that he made since Sierra made none.

Shirin - First choice would be Mike, then a crapshoot (except not Will). I don't think she likes Mama C, so she might give it to Rodney or Sierra over her. Will she use her question to try to pick a winner or to attack Will?

Dan - His alliance stayed loyal to him and he only got eliminated because of the idol, so I think he'll pick one of the idiots - probably Rodney but maybe fellow blue collar Sierra. Regardless, I expect a long-winded speech addressing each contestant and maybe not even having a question for them.

Potential jurors:
Either Mike or Mama C would vote for the other one. If not possible, probably Sierra. I could see Mike going with Rodney though as they have a big brother/little bro dynamic. Wouldn't be surprised if Mama C went with the "pick a number" question (someone always does), since if she doesn't get the money, she doesn't care who does.

The stooges will have to be blindsided to end up on the jury. Whoever it is will have Bitter Juror Syndrome and vote for Mike or Mama C over their former alliance mates, unless they can figure out if anyone stuck by them.

So the most interesting final three would be Mike/Mama C/Sierra, which could go to any of them in a 3-3-2 scenario. Have they ever had a tie in the final vote? Would they have to do a live re-vote? Would the eliminated finalist also get to vote?

Just dawned on me...they haven't had a family member episode yet, have they? And that never happens on the finale show. Is this a first? Or was that completely edited out? Or did I just flat out zone out during that segment?

And if it becomes a Mike/Mama C/Sierra final 3, the jurors should just have CBS donate the $million to charity, as that would be ridiculously stupid on the finalists to not bring Rodney/Will. Unless it's Mike's doing as a "I believe these are the strongest 3, whatever happens happens" move.

On that note, are we even sure it's a Final 3 and not Final 2?

Just dawned on me...they haven't had a family member episode yet, have they? And that never happens on the finale show. Is this a first? Or was that completely edited out? Or did I just flat out zone out during that segment?

I think they just got letters during the auction.

Man what a crap reunion show, half of it was all about the next season. They didn't even talk to or even introduce the non jury members who went out early. I really wanted them to talk to the hippie creeper dude.

Really shows how pitiful a cast it was this season.

Glad Mike won. I can't believe the Boston guido voted for Will.

Worst season finale ever. What a bunch of drama queens. Shirin can go suck eggs. Dan was joking. I can't believe they spent so much time on that instead of talking to all the other players. No fan favorite winner?

Survivor is slowly jumping the shark.

Good season IMO. It was exciting to see Mike do what was needed to stay alive each week.

I do agree that the finale kind of stunk though. They had to rush that seasons cast off pretty quickly and the amount of time spent on dumbass Dan was annoying. I would have liked to have heard more regarding Rodney, his treatment of women on the show and his sister (that recently died?).

Final thought--- am I getting old? I barely remember half of the people coming back for next falls season.

Reactions: peezy28
Good season IMO. It was exciting to see Mike do what was needed to stay alive each week.

I do agree that the finale kind of stunk though. They had to rush that seasons cast off pretty quickly and the amount of time spent on dumbass Dan was annoying. I would have liked to have heard more regarding Rodney, his treatment of women on the show and his sister (that recently died?).

Final thought--- am I getting old? I barely remember half of the people coming back for next falls season.

I was thinking the same thing. I had no clue who a couple of them were. And I've watched every season.

I'm glad Mike won. He deserved it. He fought like hell to stay in the game and I'm glad most of the jury recognized it and voted for him. Rodney showed once again what a dumbass he is by voting for Will. Will was useless. A dead fish was a good description for him.

Was also not a fan of the reunion show. I would rather they spend the time talking about the current season than who is going to be on the next season. They completely ignored everyone that was voted off before the jury. I also noticed last season's reunion show they didn't spend any time with those voted off before the jury members. I understand those that were in the game longer have more to tell, discuss, answer for, etc...but don't act like those voted off early weren't even there.

Glad Mike won. I can't believe the Boston guido voted for Will.

Worst season finale ever. What a bunch of drama queens. Shirin can go suck eggs. Dan was joking. I can't believe they spent so much time on that instead of talking to all the other players. No fan favorite winner?

Survivor is slowly jumping the shark.

I think this is the 2nd season in a row they didn't do a fan favorite... Correct me if I am wrong.

I think this is the 2nd season in a row they didn't do a fan favorite... Correct me if I am wrong.
It seems like they have bounced around with the fan favorite. They'll probably have it again for next season since the whole cast was voted for by the fans.

Shireen's final speech I thought was awesome "DEAD FISH" LOL
The blonde no-collar had an even better final speech. She said what I say every season to the jury. Get over your butthurt. They out played you and that's why you are on the jury. She got my awesome vote at that point. But then in the finale, she said she would have voted for Rodney. WTF?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT