ADVERTISEMENT

Texas High School Punk Attacks Referee

FisherWilcoxTaggart Survivor

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2020
Outrageous. Kid needs to spend some time in jail. Anything less than that implicitly “ratifies” completely irresponsible and criminal conduct. Sickening.

Reactions: Spenser1
If Urban goes to U. Texas I can see him being one of his early recruits. Kid is suppose to be a baller so I am sure some win at all cost program will sign him and excuse all of his behavior until he seriously hurts someone with a cheap shot play or an off the field assault. Behavior will never change in our society until there are a lot changes in many areas but one way should be kids seeing real and severe consequences for blatant acts such as this.

If Urban goes to U. Texas I can see him being one of his early recruits. Kid is suppose to be a baller so I am sure some win at all cost program will sign him and excuse all of his behavior until he seriously hurts someone with a cheap shot play or an off the field assault. Behavior will never change in our society until there are a lot changes in many areas but one way should be kids seeing real and severe consequences for blatant acts such as this.

Severe consequences won’t turn this kid around. Guarantee you in his mind everything is someone else’s fault.

That’s a future resident of the Texas prison system.

Severe consequences won’t turn this kid around. Guarantee you in his mind everything is someone else’s fault.

That’s a future resident of the Texas prison system.

Bingo. But there won’t be any serious consequence anyway. He just needs some counseling and coddling....he’s misunderstood, a “victim,” blah-blah-blah. Probably the ref’s fault for not being able to “relate” to the kid’s challenges.

It's bad but it's not like he shot a drug buyer to death at the Rattler convenience store at 3 in the morning in front of hundreds of people none of whom saw anything.

has anyone seen a clip of the roughing the passer and his actions that led to the unsportsmanlike?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT