ADVERTISEMENT

The cable guy is here to fix my internet. He's afraid of big dogs. my house is his worst nightmare.

Just curious....are the dogs roaming around freely? If so,why? I mean why take the risk of your dog(s) biting the guy? Yea...I know...nobody has a dog that will bite.

Reactions: Wendy79
Vacuum cleaner...semi new technology...been out for awhile now...
Plus they don't bite...

I put them in their respective crates but he's still nervous. He waited by his car until I came out and told him I had the dogs locked up. As for cleaning I vacuum every day. The only real shedder of the group is the Berner but she is a terrible shedder. The others don't shed much at all. The biggest problem is that the Saint and the Golden will go for a swim in the pool and then come in the house wet. That's a mess.

My neighbor's Bernise bit a couple people. I blame that on the owner. Show me a bad dog and I'll show you a terrible owner.

My dog won't bite anyone either but she looks and sounds really scary so if someone isn't comfortable with her being loose it is reasonable to secure her while that person does their job. Not a lot to ask if they are afraid of dogs.

Reactions: ohio#1nolefan
There are people who love dogs (like my wife), there are people who don't like dogs (like me), & there are people who are afraid of dogs (like my grand-daughter). Looks like you're dealing with the situation. Good for you.

I put them in their respective crates but he's still nervous. He waited by his car until I came out and told him I had the dogs locked up. As for cleaning I vacuum every day. The only real shedder of the group is the Berner but she is a terrible shedder. The others don't shed much at all. The biggest problem is that the Saint and the Golden will go for a swim in the pool and then come in the house wet. That's a mess.

We always put our three in a bedroom and close the door, they bark, but it is not a room they need to be in to fix issues. We do not have TV in BR. A smart move years ago

ADVERTISEMENT