ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

Of course we can't hold them, they will score. We need to hope we have enough time left to score back on them

Wow, officials are determined to eff us. Burns glided over him as his momentum took him. How else was he supposed to avoid contact with his momentum? I guess he could have not started to tackle several yards before QB started his slide.

That's the thing I don't get. The QB is not defenseless when scrambling. So he can just drop at the very last second in order to draw a targeting penalty?

Reactions: Gonolz and RTM58
Nice we call timeout to let them set up their 4th and 12 play

Reactions: RTM58
Kelly was overloaded on the wrong side before the timeout. t what the hell r we paying for

Fijimn hope your headache isn't too bad in the AM

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I'll tip a glass of Glenmornagie 87 in her name.

Thanks you. She has a mass in her belly. In 2016, I have buried my nephew, mother and now my oldest dog. I'm done.

Thanks you. She has a mass in her belly. In 2016, I have buried my nephew, mother and now my oldest dog. I'm done.
Got you on the list... Thinking of you and hoisting one in respect to your lost ones. Peace, brother.

Very sorry to hear that. My MIL is going through something similar as she lost her mother and a sister within a month to cancer or so and now her dog has cancer as well only a couple of weeks later.

Which using SEC logic will have Miss St ranked next week.

Very close. Instead, the AP keeps Texas A&M at 10 despite losing (far worse than the final score) to Miss State team that lost to 4-5 South Alabama at home and only managed to beat USClEast, UMass and Samford (by a score of 56-41). I guess it was TAMU's amazing 7 pt victory at home over 3-6 UCLA that's keeping them up so high.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT