ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread.

Georgia's obviously the better team, but they're not putting the turds away and are letting them hang around. Could come back to bite the Dawgs in the azz....

Just realized if UGA holds UF scoreless, their NCAA record for the longest streak of scoring in a game is toast.

But as I type this, they get a turnover in UGA territory. UGH.

That was a good game , Ohio St looked like the better team and their talent won out behind Barrett getting hot in the 4th

Last edited:
I’d cheer for a Sandusky-coached Penn State over Urban Meyer with 11 of the 12 apostles lining up on defense.
NUQHGjX.jpg

Reactions: NoleLizards
Strong chatter that Jim McElwain may be fired very soon. And they are trying to use him possibly lying about death threats to get out of buy out.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
tOSU trailed at home until there was about a minute and a half left in the game. No way did I think they looked like the better team. PSU gagged.

Agree to disagree ,
OSU dominated in offensive yardage (+240) and their defense held the number 27th ranked offense to under 300 yards total offense, completely shutting down Barkley who averaged less than 2 yards a carry. PSU got up early with special teams and a turnover and looked like they were trying to hold on the rest of the game.

Agree to disagree ,
OSU dominated in offensive yardage (+240) and their defense held the number 27th ranked offense to under 300 yards total offense, completely shutting down Barkley who averaged less than 2 yards a carry. PSU got up early with special teams and a turnover and looked like they were trying to hold on the rest of the game.
Sorry Der Commisar ;)...Gotta side with NiA on this one.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Agree to disagree ,
PSU was up 15 in the 4th quarter before they choked it away.

So the situation at UF is bad. Coach knows they are firing him and want to do it ASAP. So this got me thinking, how grateful I am they too are having a hellish season. Try imaging if we were 2-5 right now looking at a 4-8 season and UF was crushing everyone and on its way to winning the National Championship. Because that was what they had to endure in 2013.

I may have missed it, did he admit he made the threats up?

I don't think he admitted it. They would have to negotiate on the basis that there is reason to believe he did make it up because he would not provide any further info. I think if they could prove he made it up, they could void the contract and win outright.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT