ADVERTISEMENT

Thrasher Responds to Joe Scarborough

Typical "shock-jock" type crap, these guys took everything in the movie as gospel without ever once investigating it for themselves. Too bad it's not likely Winston could (or even would) sue their sorry butts off.....................

You have to appreciate his approach for not letting these scumbags get away with this stuff at least without hearing from him first.

http://seminolepost.blog.palmbeachp...lorida-state-qb-jameis-winston/#__federated=1

It's a waste to try to convince some. Emotions trump facts and America is slowly being indoctrinated to hate winners and those that work hard.... being a victim is now en vogue. Sure, something happened, but clearly she wasn't drugged, knocked in the head, or forced into a cab. Her friends couldn't even lie for her.... it's a shame, but this makes Mika and Joe look sympathetic and under their thoughts, more liked.

Typical "shock-jock" type crap, these guys took everything in the movie as gospel without ever once investigating it for themselves. Too bad it's not likely Winston could (or even would) sue their sorry butts off.....................
It's crazy because I just read something about Floyd Mayweathers ex suing him for 20 million for defamation because he said she was on drugs when he attacked her.

You'd think being called a convicted rapist when you were never even charged is on equal if not higher ground to file suit.

I get it though. Not only is it not worth JW time to acknowledge these guy, but like the crab leg photo, continuing to bring the topic to light will only continue to create bad press.

Maybe they should have done the same level of research the NFL teams did. They watched a film with an agenda and based their conclusions on that rather than due the same level of diligence that the NFL teams did.

Wow. That was the first time I've seen the video of the morning joe. That was pretty rough. What's sick is Any casual viewer watching that believes every word he's saying.

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
Actually Nolester, there are no casual, or any type, viewers of that network.

It all makes me sick to my stomach. I fear that this will never go away for JW and the media will never let it go esp if he has success in the NFL. The more success he has I think the more this stays in the limelight and is written/talked about. Hopefully as time goes by and JW wins over more and more people, there will be a larger fight against these a-holes who continue to bash him w/o even looking at the case or the facts. As it stands now we are just brushed aside as bias FSU fans when we try to defend him.

Jameis' best hope in all of this is to get the NFL's approval for limiting his exposure to the media, then Jameis' camp can use that as leverage as long as he maintains good behavior. Likely, though, the NFL won't want to be involved more than it has.

It's a waste to try to convince some. Emotions trump facts and America is slowly being indoctrinated to hate winners and those that work hard.... being a victim is now en vogue. Sure, something happened, but clearly she wasn't drugged, knocked in the head, or forced into a cab. Her friends couldn't even lie for her.... it's a shame, but this makes Mika and Joe look sympathetic and under their thoughts, more liked.

Spot-on. Obviously, there are script-writers for these shows. Idiot Joe was just going along with whatever talking points were fed to him. Some (likely female) writer from New York assumed this fiction would resonate with other people of her ilk, and Joe just spewed it out (overlooking his own confirmed moral failings [i.e., cheating on his wife]). Classy.

It's crazy because I just read something about Floyd Mayweathers ex suing him for 20 million for defamation because he said she was on drugs when he attacked her.

You'd think being called a convicted rapist when you were never even charged is on equal if not higher ground to file suit.

I get it though. Not only is it not worth JW time to acknowledge these guy, but like the crab leg photo, continuing to bring the topic to light will only continue to create bad press.

These media types are "slime". They are not intelligent enough to actually read all the written judicial evidence... they would rather sit back and let a film educate themselves which was very biased and totally one sided input.

Scarborough and others are the definition of "slime".

Reactions: NJNOLES
Good for President Thrasher. Scarborough is an attorney so it doesn't say much for him to go off so ill informed and tell out right lies. Charges, not allegations? He should be embarrassed, but hey it's MSNBC.

I've heard about his rant but this is the first time I've watched it.

SMDH. This guy misrepresents facts like it's going out of style. How is he on the air. "Charges, not allegations, charges".... Um... no douchebag, only allegations.

This guy deserves the #blamejameis treatment from our fan base.

A two-time divorcee. Had an affair with one of his congressional aides. Same woman turns up dead in his office after allegedly "fainting" and hitting her head. Talk about a true scumbag. This is almost as bad as Aaron Hernandez publicly blasting Jameis!

That video is absolutely disgusting. This is what people believe. They guy says Jameis was charged. So ridiculous...that girl will pay one way or the other. Karma is a bitch.

I doubt CNBC issues a response as it would qualify them to supply facts. That's not what people want to hear right?

It was on MSNBC not CNBC, big difference. People actually watch CNBC to get business news. I'm not sure who watches MSNBC but there aren't many of them.

I would prefer Cornwell start filing lawsuits against these networks. That should at least get them to stop talking about the false allegations until the lawsuit is settled or thrown out.

I am so glad we are not just taking these attacks anymore, but I wish we had a president here the whole 2014 season.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Glad Thrasher is standing up for the university; The university needs to put a law suit against her and her clan of idiots for slandering the school.

Maybe they should have done the same level of research the NFL teams did. They watched a film with an agenda and based their conclusions on that rather than due the same level of diligence that the NFL teams did.
What they did was strictly driven by what would help get them the greatest amount of listeners and publicity; they most likely couldn't care less about truth or Jameis' side of the story. I'm sure the majority of their audience is either neutral about FSU, or, even more likely, hates FSU because they are at the top of the food chain right now.

Good for President Thrasher. Scarborough is an attorney so it doesn't say much for him to go off so ill informed and tell out right lies. Charges, not allegations? He should be embarrassed, but hey it's MSNBC.
This! There's not a worst channel for news than MSNBC. They were the biggest news baiters for all of the Ferguson tragedies

Shannon Ogden of First Coast News in Jax interviewed him about Winston and the school shooting which will be airing tonight at 11.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT