ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger Woods

Cribbs

All-ACC
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2004
Anybody watch the PNC? It was great seeing Tiger and his son out there shredding the course up.

Yeah, it was wonderful. Didn't see much of the other players (like the pair that actually won) but got to see Tiger hitch his britches like Arnie used to do, ponder 3 foot putts, and hug is kid every photo opp time there was. I'm already tired of Tiger.

Yeah, it was wonderful. Didn't see much of the other players (like the pair that actually won) but got to see Tiger hitch his britches like Arnie used to do, ponder 3 foot putts, and hug is kid every photo opp time there was. I'm already tired of Tiger.
'Tired already...?' The season's barely begun. Ed...:D And because its almost Christmas,

Tiger's on the course for Christmas
You can plainly see,
He's the show, oh don't you know
His presence creates a huge gallery.

Masters eve will find him
Where the spot-light gleams,
Yes, Tiger is on the course for Christmas
To fill the Networks dreams...

Reactions: NoleLizards
🙄

You mean there were other groups besides the Woodses and the Thomases?

You mean there were other groups besides the Woodses and the Thomases?

Tiger moves the needle better than anyone in the history of sports.. look at the ratings when he plays vs when he doesn’t..

People aren’t tuning in to watch the PNC to watch Henrick Stenson

they are going to show tiger as much as humanly possible

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT