ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Tebow’s Sister is the worst

Why wouldnt he say something to him? Is it illegal to have civil discourse with your neighbor?
I’m saying one wouldn’t talk shit to Gannon. Of course civil discourse is good. Have at it. Plus, $1000 to $1 it is not Gannon and his wife. They have 3 kids and live in GA from last I heard.

I’m saying one wouldn’t talk shit to Gannon. Of course civil discourse is good. Have at it. Plus, $1000 to $1 it is not Gannon and his wife. They have 3 kids and live in GA from last I heard.
It’s them I live it Atlanta and they are the least considerate neighbors their house backs up to our townhouse community and the think they are the better than everyone from how they have reacted to everything we have ever asked them... mostly they leave their dogs outside at least 12 hours a day and usually through the night. I am a dog person and have a dog so that isn’t the problem. but they couldn’t care less about how they impact anyone else... we are Beneath their vaulted status

Fake News! Is that how this works, Gary?

Well, go talk to them William. Or call the police for noise complaints. Or move.

Fake News! Is that how this works, Gary?

Well, go talk to them William. Or call the police for noise complaints. Or move.

A little defensive it seems about the Tebows. I would assume you do not have much interaction with them yet criticizing someone who lives near them and has much more interaction.

Not saying it is true, but you don’t know either. From the photo, Tebows little brother seems the type to drive a giant truck that he has to jump down from and would seem to have little man syndrome.

My opinion of course.

A little defensive it seems about the Tebows. I would assume you do not have much interaction with them yet criticizing someone who lives near them and has much more interaction.

Not saying it is true, but you don’t know either. From the photo, Tebows little brother seems the type to drive a giant truck that he has to jump down from and would seem to have little man syndrome.

My opinion of course.

In this case, it isn’t the Tebows. It’s the Shepards. Yes, I was friendly w Gannon back in the day prior to him getting married. He is a smart, reasonable guy or at least was which is why I’m saying to seek to have a convo with him. I couldn’t give two flips about Tim Tebow. That being said, his sister is a civilian so to speak w no desire for publicity. I always find it weird when internet trolls or message board tough guys post demeaning rants or pictures of wooden boats implying they would sleep with these civilian women. As if these women would give the time of day to the vast majority of pigs on here. If the subject is a public figure, have at it. If the person isn’t or they simply share the same parents, seems weird to me.

I don’t care about Tim Tebow. Just happen to know someOne who married his sister. He is a good dude.

it’s not like he runs a company that does construction for FSU and wore blackface to a party and lost future contracts w FSU. Then he’d be an ass&$@, right? We can all agree to that! Lol

Reactions: FSUfan1973
What a weird thread. Tebow's sister and her husband sound like awful neighbors. If it's a townhouse I guess you can complain to the HOA management about them. Apparently you're risking your health approaching them yourself.

Reactions: BriSape23
What a weird thread. Tebow's sister and her husband sound like awful neighbors. If it's a townhouse I guess you can complain to the HOA management about them. Apparently you're risking your health approaching them yourself.

FluidLightheartedAmericankestrel-small.gif

It’s them I live it Atlanta and they are the least considerate neighbors their house backs up to our townhouse community and the think they are the better than everyone from how they have reacted to everything we have ever asked them... mostly they leave their dogs outside at least 12 hours a day and usually through the night. I am a dog person and have a dog so that isn’t the problem. but they couldn’t care less about how they impact anyone else... we are Beneath their vaulted status
Think they are bad? I had neighbors that lived behind us in our neighborhood firing off fireworks at 3 in the morning all the time. They eventually got kicked out via HOA violations. Report them to their HOA and things will change. HOA has its positives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT