ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Steward

that is just tragic, he will move on as will her family but she will never be forgotten, no one deserves that.

God it sounds like it happened so quick. Diagnosed December 9th died less than two months later? Pardon the question but what kills you in a situation like that? Does he cancer just open you up to a host of other illnesses with a weakened immune system?

Good god, just mind boggling news for someone of only 26 years-old. Heart goes out to her loved ones. Always wished the best for Tony.

God it sounds like it happened so quick. Diagnosed December 9th died less than two months later? Pardon the question but what kills you in a situation like that? Does he cancer just open you up to a host of other illnesses with a weakened immune system?
I believe it attacks your lymph nodes and organs

Ovarian cancer is often asymptomatic, so by the time signs and symptoms arise, it has already done plenty of damaged.

Condolences to her family and friends.

Bit of an aside, but what does that say about Tony that he proposed to her 2 days after such a horrible diagnosis. Much respect to Tony. That's love right there.

Like one of the other posters said, by the time ovarian cancer becomes symptomatic, it has already spread to many other vital organs. This eliminates surgery and radiation as options, leaving only chemo. Once the liver gets involved, that's all she wrote. All of this being said, I feel terrible for him. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my wife. Prayers are definitely being sent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT