ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter Question

BOwens21

Starter
Jan 31, 2007
I rarely use Twitter but my boss wants me to set up a page for our business. He already runs the Facebook page and has multiple admins on it. Is there a way on Twitter to have multiple administrators or contributors? Or even to have multiple people notified instead of just one email address and phone number?

Thanks.

That's funny I never really think of having a twitter "page." I guess that's true though. You have a picture, a bio, and a background picture and all your recent posts show up there with your recent photo posts...

Unfortunately not. Not sure why given how many businesses use Twitter to communicate w/ consumers.

I can have multiple logins manage my yahoo fantasy football team but not my company Twitter or Instagram feed - lost oppty to monetize for Twitter and Insta (FB) there.

I should hope Twitter eventually comes out w/ a "Twitter for Business" app bc I can only imagine the number of times some intern tweets "madd girls in the club tonight" only to have it show up on Joe's Crab Shack's corporate account.

ADVERTISEMENT