ADVERTISEMENT

Was out at the Airport to welcome back the LADY NOLES!!

misswebbsilverchief

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2020
Just wanted to describe the atmosphere for y'all. A group of the marching Chiefs was there, they brought the plane in through the firehoses, tons of fans were there in the boiling hot sun to welcome our amazing competitors home. Some of the ladies were super touched, there were some tears shed. Loads of fans kept yelling "we are so proud of you all" "we love you" Many many little girls qued up to get their softballs signed and the young women were so so gracious to take pictures with all of their little fans and hug them and take pictures with them. Several Nole greats in the crowd, including Charlie Ward and his daughter came to shake hands and pay their respects. I managed to introduce myself to Lonni and told her how she had created such an amazing Championship mindset in these young women I know they will be successful in all that they do going forward. And to please not leave Tally as I and many other Boosters were going to make noise to get her salary raised. She was incredibly kind and gracious and thanked me for saying that and gave me a big hug!! My hero, truly. Loved it, special team, special experience. Thanks for letting me share!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News