ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Aaron Rodgers place the ball exactly

nolewave

Star Player
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
where it needs to be time and time again got me thinking about the most accurate passer we have ever had. Jameis was really accurate in 2013, but less so in 2014 partly because of not having time to throw. Think PT Willis was probably as accurate as anyone his senior year, at least after the first two games.

Also think Francois has a chance to be elite if he can improve his accuracy going forward. Thoughts?

His INT streak which I believe is at around 300 pass attempts right now is one of the most impressive I've ever seen considering how often he throws the ball downfield. These are not dink and dunk passes.

I keep praying Rodgers decides to retire and leave before the next drive. This is so frustrating to watch for a Cowboys fan. And not a damn thing they can do about it.

I keep praying Rodgers decides to retire and leave before the next drive. This is so frustrating to watch for a Cowboys fan. And not a damn thing they can do about it.
Dallas just tanking so they dont have to play the dirty birds.

Reactions: seminoleed
Wish we had a Jared Cook type TE. Dude is unstoppable. 6'5" 254.

47K11.gif

Then you have to like that misfire.

His INT streak which I believe is at around 300 pass attempts right now is one of the most impressive I've ever seen considering how often he throws the ball downfield. These are not dink and dunk passes.
Oops! 321 - just threw a pick. It would be a great QB duel with Brady versus Rodgers in SB51!!

How do you let a guy simply jog down field and get open for 36 yards on 3rd and 20? Rodgers or not, that was an epic fail for the Dallas D.

If our O Line could block somebody with any consistency, we could actually utilize them in the passing game as receivers.
Someone gets it, thank Coach Trickett for lack of production at the tight end position

How do you let a guy simply jog down field and get open for 36 yards on 3rd and 20? Rodgers or not, that was an epic fail for the Dallas D.

Definitely was! Bring some heat and firce him to get rid of the ball quickly. If it's one qb you don't want to let run around for 6 seconds, it's Aaron Rodgers.

When he is hot, Rogers is the best . His receivers must practice those sideline catches daily. As a Falcons fan im glad we are at home but we gonna have to score 35 to win which I think we can. I think our lbs are faster than Dallas and hopefully our dline can get after him

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT