ADVERTISEMENT

Well written article about The Hunting Ground

wow, that was a great read. Especially coming from a female point of view. I wish this kind article could gain traction in the media. But sadly it wont. I am going to put this on twitter and facebook but I am sure every Nole hater will say, "what do you expect, she went to FSU." Great find OP!

What are the odds of another "Winston" being in this story? Weird

GREAT READ!

It's about time someone spelled out the truth we've all known since this whole debacle started. Let's just hope the Courts will get it right with the counter suits dragging on now!!!!!

Good article. I actually wish the author was not an FSU Alum, because you know the critics will just call it more homerism.

great article that, unfortunately, will never get the recognition it deserves nationally and, if read, will mostly fall on "deaf ears"...

Good article, but she's wrong about the "wanting to join in" part. Kinsman says Darby was the one that told Winston to stop; not Casher.

Good article, but she's wrong about the "wanting to join in" part. Kinsman says Darby was the one that told Winston to stop; not Casher.

She said both.

Casher was the one who went in with the camera phone, asked to join in and was told "no", she then asked Winston for more privacy, got up and tried to close the door. At no point in time did Darby enter the room, he stood at the door when she was bobbing and weaving on her knees w/ her back to the door.

She said both.

Casher was the one who went in with the camera phone, asked to join in and was told "no", she then asked Winston for more privacy, got up and tried to close the door. At no point in time did Darby enter the room, he stood at the door when she was bobbing and weaving on her knees w/ her back to the door.

It's not a big deal, but the person she claims to have told Winston to stop was the guy with dreads (which was Darby). Darby has never expressed any interest in "wanting to join in". In fact, in his video interview with the SAO he said he's not into group sex and thinks it's weird. It's not a huge deal, but the article makes it sound like the person she claims to have told Winston to stop is the same person that wanted to join in. That's not true.

It's not a big deal, but the person she claims to have told Winston to stop was the guy with dreads (which was Darby). Darby has never expressed any interest in "wanting to join in". In fact, in his video interview with the SAO he said he's not into group sex and thinks it's weird. It's not a huge deal, but the article makes it sound like the person she claims to have told Winston to stop is the same person that wanted to join in. That's not true.

It's just more of her lies than b/c it was Casher that went in, it was Casher who had joined in on group sex before and it was Casher who was filming and who asked that she said "no" to. The reason why she's now mentioning Darby is b/c of Darby's Facebook message a few days or the day after the event. Her attorney's are trying to imply that he felt regret and remorse over the incident so she changed her story again.

I think the reason she claims it was Darby is because she told police that she knows Casher but didn't remember seeing him after the bar. Which is obviously a lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT