ADVERTISEMENT

Whats the number one song you loathe?

dude.gif

Kars for kids comment is spot on that is horrible jingle.

For me, it's Come on ride the train by Quad City DJ's. It haunts me

Lots of good nominations, but I'm going to cheat and go for a jingle: Kars for Kids.

Special place in hell for whoever is responsible for that one, particularly since they a) insist on coming up with variations on their theme of torture and b) they actually know people hate it but rationalize that, "It's memorable!"
This. I loathe that commercial. I have to turn the station immediately upon hearing just a portion of the commercial.

Anything by Air Supply. Goes back to my early days as a student at FSU. I would roll in after a night at the Phyrst about 2:30 or so and about 6:30 am the Peruvian chicks upstairs would crank it and sing as loud as possible while they were getting ready for classes. No, I don't have pics of the chicks but they were nothing special. LR 3s.

Misery and Moves Like Jager....Both by Maroon 5.

loaaaathe them!

Agree with both, but recently its this idiotic "Moves like Jagger" diarrhea of music. Oh and thanks for putting that suckass song in my head even for a minute!

Will be in Cocoa Beach 7/5 - 7/11. I got your number. Will see you at Coconuts! Let me know what's a good afternoon/night...

That stinks!
That's when we will be up north for family vacay. Up to Traverse City Mich. area for some family time and some R&R
We leave on 7/3 come back on 7/12

Mr. Jones by Counting Crows has on more than one occasion made moments of my life worse instantly.

Lots of good nominations, but I'm going to cheat and go for a jingle: Kars for Kids.

Special place in hell for whoever is responsible for that one, particularly since they a) insist on coming up with variations on their theme of torture and b) they actually know people hate it but rationalize that, "It's memorable!"

I was coming here to post that damn frozen song , but Texa is correct, that jingle is the worst thing I have ever heard

Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

Surprised it's not already on the list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT