ADVERTISEMENT

Where do you poop on summer road trips?

BrianNole777

All-ACC
Jan 27, 2023
Near Washington D.C.
I have a summer road trip tip I hope you will try out.

Instead of taking a dump at the dreaded gas station or fast food bathrooms, try a hotel. Walk in the lobby like you belong.

If the staff asks you anything, ask to buy a bottle of water. Then, you become a customer.

Hotel bathrooms are usually nice. I'm going to try this tip this summer.

Instead of taking a dump at the dreaded gas station or fast food bathrooms, try a hotel. Walk in the lobby like you belong.

If the staff asks you anything, ask to buy a bottle of water. Then, you become a customer.

I always take a dump in Gainesville.... it just seems natural to crap there.

Planning is the key. Take a good dump before you leave and your good until you get where your going. Of course you also need to avoid the dreaded Hershey squirts while traveling so avoid taco trucks, Popeyes, pizza hut or any other food that induces the runs. Then no need to plaster a hotel crapper or duck into a Dillard's.

However, in an emergency Bucee's or Busy Bee is the way to go. Super clean thrones in those places you just have to avoid the idiots that have never seen jerky or fudge.

Planning is the key. Take a good dump before you leave and your good until you get where your going. Of course you also need to avoid the dreaded Hershey squirts while traveling so avoid taco trucks, Popeyes, pizza hut or any other food that induces the runs. Then no need to plaster a hotel crapper or duck into a Dillard's.

However, in an emergency Bucee's or Busy Bee is the way to go. Super clean thrones in those places you just have to avoid the idiots that have never seen jerky or fudge.

I live near D.C.

I've never even heard of Bucee's or Busy Bee. :)

Pre-dump.

Yes, please.
Nope. Post dump.

200.gif

Dude, what would you do if at an outdoor concert with thousands of people and there were only a few ports toilets?

Man up? Put some paper down and let it rip!
That’s what you would do

I have never heard of planning a trip around dump sites

When you have a blow out moments away there is no way your gonna look around for a soft landing spot!

Reactions: BrianNole777
Dude, what would you do if at an outdoor concert with thousands of people and there were only a few ports toilets?

Man up? Put some paper down and let it rip!
That’s what you would do

I have never heard of planning a trip around dump sites

When you have a blow out moments away there is no way your gonna look around for a soft landing spot!

I drove to North Carolina 2 years ago with my parents and we stopped at a Waffle House and the bathrooms looked like death. I don't think the toilet worked.

Never again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT