ADVERTISEMENT

Wild finish to Bills Vikings game

JonScott

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2001
Vikings stopped on fourth and goal with about 47 seconds left … Buffalo gets the ball back at about the five inch line … snap is fumbled and Vikings recover for a td. Vikings go ahead 30-27. Buffalo marches down the field and kicks a 29 yard field goal to tie the game and send it to overtime. One of the more bizarre regulation time endings I have ever seen.

Vikings stopped on fourth and goal with about 47 seconds left … Buffalo gets the ball back at about the five inch line … snap is fumbled and Vikings recover for a td. Vikings go ahead 30-27. Buffalo marches down the field and kicks a 29 yard field goal to tie the game and send it to overtime. One of the more bizarre regulation time endings I have ever seen.
The fumble was a direct snap to the QB, one of those "safe" plays some of our fans think you should only run near the goal line. BTW, it was a great game to watch, but a lot of mistakes by both teams.

NFL NY was supposed to review all close plays in the final 2 min but chose to not review the dropped catch by Buffalo. Coincidence? NY team? Could have cost the Vikes the game but good guys win

Reactions: Nolerball
Fumble on the goal line is on the coach. All he had to do was take an intentional safety and kick out of danger.

Was exciting as hell 30 minutes though. I was exhausted from watching it.

Reactions: NOLES-RULE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT