ADVERTISEMENT

Will Team Kinsman Launch Some Media Blitz After the Draft?

JohnnieHolmesNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
I say yes, based on the prior stunts and the lack of substance in the lawsuits. Look for some kind of negative statements about the NFL, the Bucs, etc., etc.

I think "this" is all they have: just be an irritant, and hope that someone forks over some cash to make it stop.

I say yes, based on the prior stunts and the lack of substance in the lawsuits. Look for some kind of negative statements about the NFL, the Bucs, etc., etc.

I think "this" is all they have: just be an irritant, and hope that someone forks over some cash to make it stop.

Is the sky blue?

If they do, that will be a very good indicator that they don't have a case.

Why even bring them up let everybody enjoy seeing Jameis get drafted who cares about that team of clowns.

This has been planned every single step of the way. They likely already have press releases or filings at the ready to try to capitalize on this.

564bf64d-bb7a-407f-b734-447781abf9a0_its-pat-birthday-party.jpg

Wonder what stunt they will try to pull? Whether it be some news conference or trying to crash/picket a party or his jersey sales.

Or how is this for a stretch? Could they try to file some restraining order with like a 1/2 mile distance. Then claim they are Bucs season ticket holders before he was drafted so he would have to violate order for all home games leading him into trouble. Or some other wacky stretch like that.

Ran out of packets.
Pulled into Kinko's on Dale Mabry, only to learn that it's been turned into an Amscot. Now flipping through the yellow pages to find another one near the Bucs headquarters. All in all it's been one hot and crappy afternoon.

They will pay someone in Alabama to file a noise complaint and try to shut down Jameis Winston's draft party in his hometown.

Why would there not be pickets if Winston is their QB. They realize he brings controversy and if they draft him that is their own problem to deal with.

ADVERTISEMENT