ADVERTISEMENT

Winston Sideline weirdness?

Cribbs

All-ACC
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2004
There was a strange incident on the sideline in today's game. Anybody else watching the game see it? After he threw his pick to end the game he went back and was standing on the sideline by himself. Then as if he heard something, he turned around, grabbed some young looking dude with his right hand by the shirt in the neck region(the guy was wearinga Bucs t shirt), and was getting a little animated with him. Then Winston let him go and looked back at him saying whatever. It was really strange. A Colt worker saw the whole thing and began laughing about it.

I saw it but have no idea what that was about. Winston looked pissed.

My guess is that guy is an equipment manager of some kind. Looked like Winston was trying to draw attention to his helmet at the end.

You can see the guy walk by Jameis towards the crowd when Jameis sees him and turns to get him. Seems like maybe someone was heckling Jameis and the guy went to have words with the fan and Jameis was telling him to not pay attention to it. The guy didn't seem to have a problem with it.

You can see the guy walk by Jameis towards the crowd when Jameis sees him and turns to get him. Seems like maybe someone was heckling Jameis and the guy went to have words with the fan and Jameis was telling him to not pay attention to it. The guy didn't seem to have a problem with it.
Ah. Makes sense. All I saw was that clip on Twitter. No local broadcast in San Diego unfortunately.

In this clip you can actually hear what Jameis is saying. Essentially "don't listen to that loser."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT