ADVERTISEMENT

Winston stats vs Cam and Andrew Luck

Winston's got 2 rushing td's but not sure of total rushing yards. Probably around 75.

Cam 270 rushing 4 td's
Luck 162 rushing it was either 1 or zero td's.
Winston 92 rushing and 2 td's.

Only reason cam is getting mvp talk is because if he gets hurt they may not win another football game this season. Not at all for his stats..

Cam's team also has a much better defense as does the Colts. (That sounds weird but singular tense does that)

Cam's team is undefeated. Jameis' not even close. I seriously doubt a player from a team with a losing record would have any consideration for being MVP. Now Jameis may be considered for Rookie of the year. Let's see how he closes the season out.

Reactions: tenole
If Lovie wasn't such an idiot, the Bucs would have a better record. Thus Jameis would be getting more attention.

As a die hard Nole and Redskin fan, it was tough watching Jameis play so well and not get the help he needed to maintain that lead. If the Bucs get their O-line fixed and surround him with just a little more talent, I think they are going to be a force in the league for years with Winston under center. That is if Jameis protects himself and stops blocking linebackers like in the Falcons game... that kid is such a gamer, man. His leadership and understanding of the game is incredible. I sure am glad we got to see him in the garnet and gold.

Reactions: shakane
Cam's team is undefeated. Jameis' not even close. I seriously doubt a player from a team with a losing record would have any consideration for being MVP. Now Jameis may be considered for Rookie of the year. Let's see how he closes the season out.
After the Bucs win on Sunday, they'll be back to 4-4. I wouldn't necessarily count on a losing record.

The Bucs OL isn't bad at all. I have no idea why people keep saying this. In fact the offense in general isn't the problem. Their horrible pathetic excuse of a secondary is their problem. Every QB they face completes like 90% of his passes ive nver seen anything like it. Eli and Beckham are going to torch them on Sunday, just hope the Bucs can keep up.

I have my doubts that he'll win rookie of the year. If the Raiders make the playoffs and Cooper keeps playing well, he'll be the favorite.

Jameis's brand has been destroyed by calculating attorneys and a sycophantic media.

It will be years before he gets the credit he deserves.

Thus the comment let's see how he closes the season out. But seriously he won't even come close to being MVP this year.
Not arguing that.... Not sure if anyone will ever win the MVP in their rookie season especially at the QB position. As for NFC Offensive Rookie of the Year, it's gotta be Jaboo or Gurley at this point.

If Jameis was a respected vet who FA signed with the worst team in the League and was doing what he's doing, he'd be getting a lot of credit.

The Bucs OL isn't bad at all. I have no idea why people keep saying this. In fact the offense in general isn't the problem. Their horrible pathetic excuse of a secondary is their problem. Every QB they face completes like 90% of his passes ive nver seen anything like it. Eli and Beckham are going to torch them on Sunday, just hope the Bucs can keep up.
The Bucs OL isn't bad at all???????

Bust imo.

CS-qZIXUkAE_FJ-.jpg

Reactions: minhnga

Yes, if you're actually watching the games the Bucs OL has come a long way. They may not be great, but they also are not a liability. Run game is very good, and pass pro is above average.

No, they're not. Doug Martin is one of the leading rushers in the league and for the most part Jameis has had time. They aren't the 90s Cowboys, but he's not getting killed. I've watched every single snap that he's taken this year. They need to address DE and CB by far more than anything else in the draft. Would love for them to grab Ramsey but he might go too high.

Maybe it's just the snaps I watch then when Winston is either running for his life or having to create more time in the backfield on his own.

I have my doubts that he'll win rookie of the year. If the Raiders make the playoffs and Cooper keeps playing well, he'll be the favorite.

Jameis's brand has been destroyed by calculating attorneys and a sycophantic media.

It will be years before he gets the credit he deserves.

That is not true. The NFL hype machine is already cranking up for Jameis.

They are 3-4 with one of the worst Defenses in the league. If Mike Evans didn't have the worst hands in the league Winston's stats would probably look a lot better as well.

They are an edge rusher and a couple secondary players away from being one of the best teams in the league.

Something is wrong with Luck this year. His offensive line is awful, but I think he's more banged up than what the Colts are telling us.

Something is wrong with Luck this year. His offensive line is awful, but I think he's more banged up than what the Colts are telling us.

The media is making excuses for luck. Colin kapernick has better stats than luck yet is benched.

If luck is truly injured then he needs to sit. They won't sit him because the 40 year old backup is out playing him. They are afraid to admit luck has regressed and the excuse engine is out

The media is making excuses for luck. Colin kapernick has better stats than luck yet is benched.

If luck is truly injured then he needs to sit. They won't sit him because the 40 year old backup is out playing him. They are afraid to admit luck has regressed and the excuse engine is out

Luck is hurt. I think it is valid to say they should considering sitting him a couple of weeks, but also consider this team is being investigated for falsifying injury reports, so they even deny he is injured. I don't think it is valid to say he has regressed. That team is a mess right now from the FO to the offensive coaching staff, to an injured QB.

Gurley and Cooper at top for ROY. IMO Cooper has been the best rookie so far, but there's half a season to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT